Xisco

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Don't see we can't at least just put him on the bench and give him a few minutes here and there if he actually hasn't 'disappeared'. Obviously not likely to be a first choice striker but he's never ever actually been given a chance to play for us, I don't really get it. Unless all the other players proper f***ing hate his guts or something.

Guest SuperShola!

I'd like him to get more involved just so that it feels like we haven't pissed away £6million. (We probably have, but still) Just think it would be canny to give him a chance, especially since we'll be lacking players due to extra matches (Europa, FA, ACoN, League Cup) and hopefully he can bag a goal or two. Can't see us handing Ranger any opportunities either, so yeah, give him a chance.

Out of sheer curiousity I'd love to see him play a game. If only to make it clear he's actually shit and that's why he's not been playing.

Given that he hasn't played since his last game at Deportivo I'd be amazed if he was anything other than shit as he'll not be match fit.

Players always get better when they aren't playing, if he got a couple of games he'd be getting the same treatment Gosling is getting off people on here. Doubt he is interested in being here or he would be getting at least a chance of a sub appearance/inclusion in a match day squad

Newcastle have still handled this whole situation extremley badly regardless of whether this lad is any good or not. They've given us no indication to what the major problem, be it poor training sessions, attitude problem, lifestyle or homesick. At least with ranger we have been sort of kept in the loop and informed of what a grade A cunt he actually is. Xisco has never been giving any sort of chance under any manager since he arrived yet we are still kept in the dark to what is the major problem for him not to even be mentioned in the slightest.