Xisco

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

shit decision if we're not getting in a replacement! :dave:

What use would be a replacement for someone rubbish who doesn't play?

We need a striker whether Xisco fucks off or not.

you're disagreeing with me there and then agreeing again. what the fuck you're on?? :idiot2:

Eh? You're saying this is a shit decision if someone else doesn't come in.

And what makes you think that Xisco wasn't going to play a part in this season, before today? we're not exactly blessed with quantity or quality upfront, are we?

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11678_5528072,00.html

Xisco heads back to Spain

Henrique seals loan switch

By Chris Burton  Last updated: 31st August 2009

Racing Santander have sealed loan deals for Newcastle forward Xisco and Barcelona defender Henrique.

Spanish ace Xisco only moved to England in September 2008 but struggled to make an impact in a Magpies side which slipped out of the Premier League.

He has also been plagued by injuries and was unable to fulfil his potential while on Tyneside.

The 23-year-old has agreed a season-long deal with Racing.

Henrique is also set to spend the remainder of the 2009/10 campaign in Santander.

The 21-year-old Brazilian, who is yet to force his way into first-team reckoning at Barca on a regular basis, spent last season on loan at German outfit Bayer Leverkusen.

Both men will join up with their new team-mates upon passing a medical.

Lets face  it, Xisco was a non-player being payed however many thousand a week to play training games against our starting XI, so we aren't really losing a player as the the managers have all rather played other players/youngsters/new formations/players out of position over playing Xisco, and therefore we are just saving money as best as we can.

What makes you think they're paying all his wages?

This way, they get a player and we still pay him to do fuck all, but this time he's not there if we need to throw him on.

you're disagreeing with me there and then agreeing again. what the fuck you're on?? :idiot2:

And what makes you think that Xisco wasn't going to play a part in this season, before today? we're not exactly blessed with quantity or quality upfront, are we?

The fact that he's only played 45mins so far? I know we're not blessed with quantity or quality up front, but Xisco leaving doesn't change that.

Because he only gets on if two out of Shola, Carroll, Ranger and Nolan aren't available/need to come off.

The fact that he's only played 45mins so far? I know we're not blessed with quantity or quality up front, but Xisco leaving doesn't change that.

Surely the option of having him there to come on is better than having to play a midfielder up front?

Surely the option of having him there to come on is better than having to play a midfielder up front?

The current manager doesn't think so, and I tend to agree with him.

Lets face  it, Xisco was a non-player being payed however many thousand a week to play training games against our starting XI, so we aren't really losing a player as the the managers have all rather played other players/youngsters/new formations/players out of position over playing Xisco, and therefore we are just saving money as best as we can.

This way, they get a player and we still pay him to do fuck all, but this time he's not there if we need to throw him on.

Obviously they're paying at least a significant portion of his wages, otherwise there's no fucking point of loaning him out.

Maybe that's because shola and caroll are our first choice front 2, no??  Injuries, suspensions or bad form... and we're fucked!

This way, they get a player and we still pay him to do f*** all, but this time he's not there if we need to throw him on.

Obviously they're paying at least a significant portion of his wages, otherwise there's no f***ing point of loaning him out.

This is Newcastle United remember.

We're probably paying his wages in full and giving them £6m for the burden of taking him for the year.

Maybe that's because shola and caroll are our first choice front 2, no??  Injuries, suspensions or bad form... and we're fucked!

Ranger and Nolan also play ahead of him.

This way, they get a player and we still pay him to do f*** all, but this time he's not there if we need to throw him on.

Obviously they're paying at least a significant portion of his wages, otherwise there's no f***ing point of loaning him out.

This is Newcastle United remember.

We're probably paying his wages in full and giving them £6m for the burden of taking him for the year.

:lol:

all our managers stubbornly wouldn't pick xisco, so he may as well go to reduce our wage bill. now we just have to get rid of the other invisible player (geremi) and replace them.

Brilliant :lol: So they didn't pick him out of principle? As opposed to what they saw of him that we didn't (training et all)? Ok.

Ranger and Nolan also play ahead of him.

Ok, say Smith or Guthrie or Barton get injuries, suspension etc..... who's going to replace them? Oh yeah Nolan.......and who the fuck is going to replace Nolan, then?

And what's this relience on nile ranger thing? Is he even ready yet?

all our managers stubbornly wouldn't pick xisco, so he may as well go to reduce our wage bill. now we just have to get rid of the other invisible player (geremi) and replace them.

Brilliant :lol: So they didn't pick him out of principle? As opposed to what they saw of him that we didn't (training et all)? Ok.

he probably was rubbish in training, but there were times when the whole youth team would get on the bench ahead of him, which was strange. was he really THAT bad? and then there were the rumours last season of one more game triggering a payment - although he's played for us this season so maybe its wrong.

Guest The Libertine

Jimenez and Wise to thank for this fiasco of a player.

"When I flew in on Monday, the club presented me to Kevin Keegan. He talked to me in a bit of detail about his plans for the footballing development of the club.

'That was an important moment for me in my decision to accept this incredible turn of events."

if keegan didnt want him he had a funny way of showing it.

Guest TheKingOfNewcastle

Jimenez and Wise to thank for this fiasco of a player.

if keegan didnt want him he had a funny way of showing it.

He resigned the next day. Good enough way of showing it for me.