Xisco

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Never even given a chance for us yet people write him off, the state the club was in at the time aswell there wasn't really anyone playing particularly well.

Think he could do a job in the first team, can't do much worse than Cisse is ATM.

:lol:

Never even given a chance for us yet people write him off, the state the club was in at the time aswell there wasn't really anyone playing particularly well.

Think he could do a job in the first team, can't do much worse than Cisse is ATM.

Fuck me sideways. :bong:

Frigging hell man, honestly.

Fucking hell man I didn't say slap him in the starting 11 straight away and play him 90 minutes, I'm saying the bloke was never given a proper run in the team to show if he offers anything to us.

What are we going to lose by using him as a sub now and then? Shola is a decent impact sub but he hardly bangs them in does he, we've nowt to lose.

Cisse is playing poorly?

Fucking hell man I didn't say slap him in the starting 11 straight away and play him 90 minutes, I'm saying the bloke was never given a proper run in the team to show if he offers anything to us.

What are we going to lose by using him as a sub now and then? Shola is a decent impact sub but he hardly bangs them in does he, we've nowt to lose.

Would rather use Campbell, I assume there is a good reason why we have never used him and he hasn't 1) had a host of clubs trying to sign him 2) shone when gone on loan.

Guest BooBoo

Cisse is playing poorly?

Cisse is playing?

Produced the square root of jack shit in 7 PL games so far.

Guest BooBoo

His contribution has been limited, but I don't think that is a result of poor form.

His contribution has been non existent in 7 games. I realise he needs service but you'd think in 7 matches, he would have done something. Always seems on the edges of the game and invariably gets hooked for Shola. He was never going to keep up the blistering form of last season, but it's becoming a concern now. Looks half the player he did.

Guest BooBoo

I disagree. Cisse has, for large parts of the season, been suffocated in a system that has benefited nobody but Ba. I think this contrast has exaggerated his apparent dip in form.

That's undoubtably a factor but again we're veering into excusing consistent underperformance on the system. Cisse played in a 442 last season at times for us and looked a much better striker than what he's showing at the moment.

canny macktracking there like  :D