Aston Villa v Newcastle - 24/05/09 - Pre-match thread

Godot

our bench doesnt half look shite and they have young playing  ???

I would have had ranger or xisco instead of ryan taylor as, he is shite

we need to screw milner at RB

AVFC: Brad Friedel, James Milner, Nicky Shorey, Curtis Davies, Carlos Cuellar, Gareth Barry, Craig Gardener, Stilyan Petrov, Gabriel Agbonlahor, Ashley Young, John Carew

Subs: Steve Sidwell, Nathan Delfouneso, Zat Knight, Emile Heskey, Nigel Reo-Coker, Brad Guzan, Marc Albrighton

NUFC: Steve Harper, David Edgar, Damien Duff, Fabricio Coloccini, Steven Taylor, Nicky Butt ©, Kevin Nolan, Danny Guthrie, Jonas Gutierrez, Oba Martins, Mark Viduka

Subs: Tim Krul, Ryan Taylor, Shola Ameobi, Michael Owen, Alan Smith, Jose Enrique, Jonas Gutierrez

Good impact subs. Good first eleven.

Hope, please go away from me. Think I should start drinking now

Guest Owen 4 Ever

what a match !!

i'm really feeling terrible , i wish i can sleep and wake up to see newcastle in the premier league  :angel:

god help us :coolsmiley:

Did you dress the cat in the bairn's outfit, or the bairn in the  cat's outfit?

[glow=red,2,300][/glow]

It officially belongs to the bairn. It'll be the last time he wears it like as it's almost too tight to fasten. The cat can claim it for next season.

This is made for Owen smith to come off the bench and win it.

get 1 over fergie, plz alan, that guy screwed your career,he sold you to play with some shite players, he replaced you with darren fletcher, this is your chance to put 2 fingers up at him

Wor Al:

Seen Man Utd team, still capable of winning, not bothered by them, thinks a win for us will be enough, didn't want it to come to this (last day), had a good week's training, Owen can't do 90mins, temptation to start Owen AND Beye.

This is made for Owen smith to come off the bench and win it.

get 1 over fergie, plz alan, that guy screwed your career,he sold you to play with some s**** players, he replaced you with darren fletcher, this is your chance to put 2 fingers up at him

That's a wise decision tbh ;D

Beye had no reaction to his injury and wanted to play but they wouldn't let him.

Odd decision unless its been decided that we want to keep Beye regardless of division.

Beye had no reaction to his injury and wanted to play but they wouldn't let him.

Odd decision unless its been decided that we want to keep Beye regardless of division.

Said that there was a good chance he'd rupture something and they 'couldn't do it to the lad'.

Said that there was a good chance he'd rupture something and they 'couldn't do it to the lad'.

Ah ok, that makes more sense.