Godot

Guest geordienorway

Peoplesport reckons this team:

Kusczack

Rafael  Neville  Brown  Fabio

Nani    Gibson  Fletcher  Martin

Macheda  Welbeck

From .com

Things haven't always gone according to plan for Villa on their own patch since the turn of the year, with just two of their six home league victories recorded in 2009.

That can't be right can it?

From .com

Things haven't always gone according to plan for Villa on their own patch since the turn of the year, with just two of their six home league victories recorded in 2009.

They beat West Brom in January and Hull the other week.

From .com

I meant more that they've only won 6 home games all season (IE only one more than us).

Guest Taffywolf

Good luck to you today from a wolves fan who would rather see you in the prem than boro or hull.  In my opinion the prem league needs you and also needs us rather than small clubs like wigan. Im not one that supports 2/3 teams I'm just wolves but for some reason whenever you lads are playing on tv I always hope you win.   

so I really hope it goes your way today and we see you next season. 

I reckon the Premier League has managed OK without Wolves for 16 of its 17 years existence. Big club, my arse.

Obviously a fan of some small club that dont belong in the premiership.

From .com

I meant more that they've only won 6 home games all season (IE only one more than us).

Won 6, drawn 9 and lost 3.

Good luck to you today from a wolves fan who would rather see you in the prem than boro or hull.  In my opinion the prem league needs you and also needs us rather than small clubs like wigan. Im not one that supports 2/3 teams I'm just wolves but for some reason whenever you lads are playing on tv I always hope you win.   

I reckon the Premier League has managed OK without Wolves for 16 of its 17 years existence. Big club, my arse.

Obviously a fan of some small club that dont belong in the premiership.

Ignore the Bolton troll. Thanks for positive message!

The guy on SSN says there's talk that there will be mackems in the Villa end.  Erm, haven't they got a match on?

Small club mentality. They can't stand that we're much bigger than them, even if we get relegated.

that is a shit man utd squad! Strength in depth my arse, fergie. Hope they get stuffed in rome.

(and no...i'm not blaming our relegation on anyone but us. I just felt bashing man u, that's all)

shame you fuckers couldn't do us a simple favour by beating hull and SMB in recent weeks.

Guest Stephen927

That Gibson has got a hell of a strike on him, heres hoping he finds the back of the net with one...

Interesting.

The M6 southbound is CLOSED at Spaghetti Junction in BOTH directions, for an accident on the south bound carriageway, a bad one apparently.

Two things. Firstly, that's  the turn off for Villa Park. Secondly, it is also Gay Pride parade today in town, so the traffic will be fucking awful.

I can genuinely see this match kicking off late, which will be to your advantage.

Interesting.

The M6 southbound is CLOSED at Spaghetti Junction in BOTH directions, for an accident on the south bound carriageway, a bad one apparently.

Two things. Firstly, that's  the turn off for Villa Park. Secondly, it is also Gay Pride parade today in town, so the traffic will be fucking awful.

I can genuinely see this match kicking off late, which will be to your advantage.

I can see Xisco making an apperance today.

Guest geordienorway

Interesting.

I can see Xisco making an apperance today.

Nah, he won't make it to the stadium.