Fergie's possible team v Hull

Tisd09

Think about it, if we do the impossible and win at Villa there's probably more chance of a Hull win than Sunderland beating Chelsea at the bridge.

Although will Chelsea rest players for the Cup final :undecided:

Aren't Sunderland at home for the last game?

Aye, they are. Apologies.

I think it will be somewhere nearer:

Foster, Rafael, Neville, Evans, Fabio, Nani, Fletcher, Anderson, Giggs, Tevez, Wellbeck assuming they lineup as expected in the Final and he rests everyone who starts.

There's no benefit in resting those who are going to be on the bench.

The benefit is those players could pick up injuries. I'd love the above to be the team but it won't happen

Fergie will rest people, but it won't be to the extent said in the papers and will be close to the quoted post. Fergie knows that it is important to have all his players in the 'zone' i.e. used to playing and winning, and this is the perfect opportunity to get his Barca subs bench in that 'zone' I'd imagine we'd see Scholes and Macheda though.

To be honest, I'd rather see Wellbeck, Macheda, Scholes, Foster, Evans playing than Ronaldo, Carrick, Ferdinand, Vidic and co. The aforementioned players are good enough to beat Hull and will have the right mentality for it. Ronaldo and co would just be half-arsed, and that would be bad for such a fixture.

Fergie couldn't give two fucks about us. Anyone who thinks he harbours a long lasting grudge to see us relegated is frankly deluded.  :idiot2:

He has much bigger fish to fry we are merely a pimple on his backside at the moment and will be until we miraculously manage to challenge for the title again.

He will pick the team he wants to satisfy his requirements.

Its fuck all to do with us we blew our chance to take charge of our own destiny.  :dave:

Reckon they'll beat Hull, or get a draw at the very least. That midfield is pretty decent, and the strikeforce isn't too bad either based on a few glimpses (and some very good goals).

Even if they lose, it's difficult to see us getting a draw, or even three points, against a Villa team that will want to finish 5th.

Guest neesy111

Fergie has already confirmed Rio will be playing next week, as he need's fitness ahead of the barca clash

andy gray (twat i know) seems to think fergie will field a strong enough team taken from his (fergies) comments yesterday.

personally, i reckon a few like park, nani, maybe even tevez/berbs will play.

i fucking hope so anyway.

Guest neesy111

andy gray (twat i know) seems to think fergie will field a strong enough team taken from his (fergies) comments yesterday.

i fucking hope so anyway.

park is a certain to play in the champs league final, as he missed out last year

Reckon they'll beat Hull, or get a draw at the very least. That midfield is pretty decent, and the strikeforce isn't too bad either based on a few glimpses (and some very good goals).

Even if they lose, it's difficult to see us getting a draw, or even three points, against a Villa team that will want to finish 5th.

Why would they care so much about finishing 5th?  Also this lot couldn't beat Boro remember and actually looked like losing to them for most of the game.

Guest neesy111

Why would they care so much about finishing 5th?  Also this lot couldn't beat Boro remember and actually looked like losing to them for most of the game.

true, i think we can get a point, will that be enough is another matter

andy gray (t*** i know) seems to think fergie will field a strong enough team taken from his (fergies) comments yesterday.

i f***ing hope so anyway.

park is a certain to play in the champs league final, as he missed out last year

that may put anderson/scholes in the mix for sunday then.

nani is a cert to start i reckon

Guest neesy111

andy gray (t*** i know) seems to think fergie will field a strong enough team taken from his (fergies) comments yesterday.

i f***ing hope so anyway.

that may put anderson/scholes in the mix for sunday then.

nani is a cert to start i reckon

aye he's been shit this season and is very unlikely to figure in the champs league final

other forums reckon fergie has said that he wants to give rio some minutes before the final?

i fucking hope so.

hopefully the incentove will be for them to play well to earn a place in the squad for the final.

or at least thats what im telling meself!

You can be certain that the likes of Van der Sar, Vidic, Ferdinand, Carrick, Rooney and Ronaldo will not even be on the bus to Hull, they will be wrapped in cotton wool for the CL final.

Guest Heneage

I asked a few Man Utd fans about this and they said he would still field a good side because he doesn't think its fair on those at the bottom to put the kids out. Expect Anderson, Tevez or Berbatov to play I say.

Even if he didnt play a "weakend team" and played his top team, this would make no difference as the players would not fully commit to tackles incase of injury, imagine you was the winking tw4t would you really wanna get injured and miss the CL final?

Guest alankhaw

I'd definitely not want to see Berbatov play.

He is supposedly a Newcastle fan isn't he?

Guest getalife

ronaldo wants the golden boot, hopefully anelkas goal will see him push to play.

(desperate wishfull thinking)

I was wondering that today as well, unfortunately I couldn't see Fergie allowing it. I'm hoping that the kids play with 10x more motivation than the first team probably would......