Fergie's possible team v Hull

Tisd09

If, or should I say when, we win, then it will not matter what happens in this match. If Sunderland lose at home to Chelsea, then they're down.

Need Pompey to do the business tonight first.

If, or should I say when, we win, then it will not matter what happens in this match. If Sunderland lose at home to Chelsea, then they're down.

unless of course hull beat them, then it doesnt matter what we do.

Guest Phil K

unless of course hull beat them, then it doesnt matter what we do.

Actually, If we beat Villa and the makems lose to Pompey and Chelsea, THEY'RE down.

Doesn't matter what Hull do then

If Hull win and we win and Sunderland lose their two remaining games then Sunderland are down. If they draw one game and we win it's on goal difference. On present goal difference it means us but if they've lost by two goals they go down, I think that's it.

Hull will win - Ferguson will lie down for his big pal Phil (who he recommended for the Derby job and is big chummy mates with). So that's it left to the Mackems to help us. :sadnod:

And yes it's all true about we should have won it through the season bla bla.

If Hull win and we win and Sunderland lose their two remaining games then Sunderland are down. If they draw one game and we win it's on goal difference. On present goal difference it means us but if they've lost by two goals they go down, I think that's it.

Just one goal.

Guest Brummiemag

Hull will win - Ferguson will lie down for his big pal Phil (who he recommended for the Derby job and is big chummy mates with). So that's it left to the Mackems to help us. :sadnod:

Are they definitely big mates?  If so I would like to think that Feregie is more professional than that?

one goal. the fact that we would have to win would at least even the goal difference up.

To make it fair Villa should put their reserves out too  :laugh2:

What you don't realise is our reserves would probably do a better job than the first team at the moment.

Don't worry these will raise their game against us.

Are they definitely big mates?  If so I would like to think that Feregie is more professional than that?

So it's been said, some journo asked Shearer what he thought of them being such big mates and he just smiled, he's not going to say "well the red nosed bastard hates me for turning him down twice".

As for Ferguson being professional, ask Sheffield United what they think after West Ham beat Man U at Old Trafford and sent Sheffield Utd down. He's big mates with Curbishley anarl.

Guest neesy111

So it's been said, some journo asked Shearer what he thought of them being such big mates and he just smiled, he's not going to say "well the red nosed bastard hates me for turning him down twice".

As for Ferguson being professional, ask Sheffield United what they think after West Ham beat Man U at Old Trafford and sent Sheffield Utd down. He's big mates with Curbishley anarl.

iirc fergy went pretty mad about that defeat, as it lost their momentum going into the fa cup final which they lost, and actually they still should of won that game

Guest neesy111

now that sunderland fucked up tonight, we should just win our and its okey.

easier said than done

Guest The Corner

I bet if it was us playing Man Utd on Sunday, Fergie would hoy a few more big names in. I still would expect to see a few senior players who wont be starting in the champions league final

now that sunderland fucked up tonight, we should just win our and its okey.

easier said than done

With some magic words from Shearer, we should be well up for it versus a villa side that went for summer vacation months ago!

For all that “big matey” with Phil stuff, isn’t Fergie big mates with SBR too? I know they have a deep respect for each other and given the state of SBR’s health, I’m sure Fergie wouldn’t field a weak team against Hull as relegation for us may just be the last straw that breaks SBR's back and surely Fergie will not want Sir Bobby to suffer the pain of relegation in his final years.

I’m confident the good ole British sense of fair play will prevail and all clubs will play to the best of their abilities. We have left ourselves in this precarious position and its really a bonus we still have a “Get Out of Jail” card due to the ineptness of Makems & Hull. So may the best team win and Que Sera Sera …..

That's the worst part of this whole scenario for me, that we are relying on Ferguson to do us a favour. I get the impression that he really dislikes us, but I still expect the Mancs to beat Hull.