macbeth and all his cronies ie mick, baggio, etc

NE5

Guest LucaAltieri

Ashley bought us another season in the premiership. Under FS and SA we'd have been relegated before now.

Why have you been talking so much dirge lately?

Sleep deprivation. On the wind up.

Ashley bought us another season in the premiership. Under FS and SA we'd have been relegated before now.

Why have you been talking so much dirge lately?

Sleep deprivation. On the wind up.

:kasper: :razz:

I was wondering where you were after we beat boro tbh. You have been very quiet for a few days.

I've been celebrating in the pub. [because I'm a pisshead]

I was wondering where you were after we beat boro tbh. You have been very quiet for a few days.

:lol:

Guest toonlass

The first step is admitting it. :thup:

(is it also the last step?

no! the last step is quitting!)

thats usually a hang up with you isn't it

Guest toonlass

Only if it winds you up  :lol:

Welcome back and keep the spill cheeker on :tumbleweed:

doesn't wind me up doll, I've no problem in the slightest with people going to pubs

Would have been a year into the recovery plan though.  All that this 'extra season' has done is get more over-waged shit onto the books with no way of getting them off - Bassong excepted.

But, as I said on the other thread' this is no time for recrimintaions and I-told-you-so's.  But lets.

Shepperd gave a fucking clueless manager 50 million pound to spend on shit, journey-men and injury-prone shysters.  Or 'proper players' as they were called at the time.

The Hall's then sold the club to the first bidder to offer thier valuation of the club that 'they loved'.  Well loved enough to pay each other and other members of their family extraordinary amounts of money based on large premiums year on year for their shareholdings (even when the company made a loss) or for salaries for running the Gibraltar branch of the club.

But they'd sold it to a top class business man who hadn't done due diligence to note that he would have to pay the mortgage on the club within months of a takeover as well as the 50 million pounds worth of debt that the previous regime had given to the shit manager two years ago.  The lack of the required investment in the first team was then not forthcoming, breaking even in the transfer market, in a gamble that has probably relegated the club and made his investment a fraction of the value of his initial investment.

So, who is more to blame, the 'overpsender', the 'leech', or the 'tightwad'. All are complicit in the current situation at the club

Look,we've taken enough shite since 2005,lets all piss from the same pot,which the vast majority of us do,btw,and support the team.We all know Ashley is a cunt,and his cohorts with it,but unless Dr. Who is with us,we can't go back in time,and even if we could,we couldn't change it.

NEWCASTLE UNITED FOREVER!!

Whatever happens,we will deal with it...we've done it before,it isn't a new experience.!!

Look,we've taken enough s**** since 2005,lets all piss from the same pot,which the vast majority of us do,btw,and support the team.We all know Ashley is a c***,and his cohorts with it,but unless Dr. Who is with us,we can't go back in time,and even if we could,we couldn't change it.

Whatever happens,we will deal with it...we've done it before,it isn't a new experience.!!

legend tbh :clap:

P.S.: are you going all soft on us tray? i've noticed this recently

doesn't wind me up doll, I've no problem in the slightest with people going to pubs

"Doll."

Guest toonlass

Look,we've taken enough s**** since 2005,lets all piss from the same pot,which the vast majority of us do,btw,and support the team.We all know Ashley is a c***,and his cohorts with it,but unless Dr. Who is with us,we can't go back in time,and even if we could,we couldn't change it.

legend tbh :clap:

P.S.: are you going all soft on us tray? i've noticed this recently

:clap:

Guest Darth Toon

I thought Shepherd made some stupid appointments, ridiculous decisions and reckless purchases, and was glad to see the back of him.

Ashley has subsequently somehow managed to out-incompetence him in pretty much every department.

I think we were screwed whichever of them had been in charge, it just seems people have a preference for being butt-raped by a fellow geordie than a cockney interloper - keep it in the family if you will.

I think Shepherd does get a lot more stick than he deserves, but just because Ashley is absolutely incompetent to the high hills doesn't make the last few seasons under Freddy any better than they actually were.

Would have been a year into the recovery plan though.  All that this 'extra season' has done is get more over-waged s*** onto the books with no way of getting them off - Bassong excepted.

But, as I said on the other thread' this is no time for recrimintaions and I-told-you-so's.  But lets.

Shepperd gave a f***ing clueless manager 50 million pound to spend on s***, journey-men and injury-prone shysters.  Or 'proper players' as they were called at the time.

The Hall's then sold the club to the first bidder to offer thier valuation of the club that 'they loved'.  Well loved enough to pay each other and other members of their family extraordinary amounts of money based on large premiums year on year for their shareholdings (even when the company made a loss) or for salaries for running the Gibraltar branch of the club.

But they'd sold it to a top class business man who hadn't done due diligence to note that he would have to pay the mortgage on the club within months of a takeover as well as the 50 million pounds worth of debt that the previous regime had given to the s*** manager two years ago.  The lack of the required investment in the first team was then not forthcoming, breaking even in the transfer market, in a gamble that has probably relegated the club and made his investment a fraction of the value of his initial investment.

So, who is more to blame, the 'overpsender', the 'leech', or the 'tightwad'. All are complicit in the current situation at the club

Out of such a ridiculous and pointless thread title emerges this post - one of the two most sensible I've read in a long time. :clap:

And this is the other one. :clap:

Guest Ebolarama

Football is shit. Stop having a prissy slapfight on the interweb, gentlemen, and go and play darts or something.

Would have been a year into the recovery plan though.  All that this 'extra season' has done is get more over-waged shit onto the books with no way of getting them off - Bassong excepted.

Shepperd gave a fucking clueless manager 50 million pound to spend on shit, journey-men and injury-prone shysters.  Or 'proper players' as they were called at the time.

But they'd sold it to a top class business man who hadn't done due diligence  :mackems:      to note that he would have to pay the mortgage on the club within months of a takeover as well as the 50 million pounds worth of debt that the previous regime had given to the shit manager two years ago.  The lack of the required investment in the first team was then not forthcoming, breaking even in the transfer market, in a gamble that has probably relegated the club and made his investment a fraction of the value of his initial investment.

Stopped reading there.