January Transfer Window

Howaythelads

LM, as fun as it can be debating with you, i'm sorry to say that you're a right patronising old git. Get over your ****ing self and stop thinking you're a better supporter just because you're 105 yrs old.

KK bandwagon jumpers? What an idiotic comment. If people who started to support Newcastle at the time of Keegan were "bandwagon jumpers", believe me they have jumped ship already. Those of us who've stuck it out for the past 13 years or so (due to AGE constraints) are here to stay. If that pisses you off, then great.

A Keegan bandwagon jumper is someone who went before during and after Keegan. bluelaugh.gif

why do people force these cut and paste posts ....   :lol: it would be far easier if they learned to read.

A KK bandwagon jumper is someone who was for years not interested in supporting the club, because they were shit and going nowhere. Then suddenly when they thought something was going to happen, jumped on the bandwagon. There were thousands of them, roughly anything up to 30,000 in fact. Now they are unhappy because they jumped on the bandwagon expecting to win things, so now are calling the very board who attracted them back, because the trophies they expected didn't materialise and so they consider it all to be a wasted effort. But still tell people they "have always supported the club", even though they know they are lying. They are easy to spot. They think the club before this period always had big crowds, bought top players and didn't sell them instead, don't know much about the club during these years and so generally don't understand the leap forward the club has made since.

Like you.

Like me  bluelaugh.gif

Is that straight from the voices in your head again or have you been listening to your secret brother again?

:lol: shame you still can't tell us why Waddle, Beardsley, Gazza, Robson, Lee and Cox all left the club, which of course is because you don;t know.

:lol: shame you still can't tell us why Waddle, Beardsley, Gazza, Robson, Lee and Cox all left the club, which of course is because you don;t know.

Shame you can't read and evaded questions when I offered to go looking for past posts which addressed the above. bluelaugh.gif

Shame you can't read and evaded questions when I offered to go looking for past posts which addressed the above. bluelaugh.gif

says the "long term supporter" who still hasn't answered the question that started this thread  :lol:

says the "long term supporter" who still hasn't answered the question that started this thread  :lol:

What a surprise, yet again you can't read, you set yourself up every time. bluelaugh.gif

What a surprise, yet again you can't read, you set yourself up every time. bluelaugh.gif

eeer.... I said "long term supporter who still hasn't answered the question that started this thread" 

eeer.... I said "long term supporter who still hasn't answered the question that started this thread" 

bluesleep.gif  bluesleep.gif  bluesleep.gif  bluesleep.gif  bluesleep.gif  bluesleep.gif

I know what you "said," I can read, try it sometime.

bluesleep.gif  bluesleep.gif  bluesleep.gif  bluesleep.gif  bluesleep.gif  bluesleep.gif

I know what you "said," I can read, try it sometime.

aye. Whatever. Try replying.

Roeders answer to our desperate need for a striker (as we had NO top class strikers at all once Owen was injured) was to not play (and then to compound the matter) not SELL Luque, insist on playing Ameobi, a fella who isn't Premiership class when he's fit, never mind now, sign a kid from Man Utd who will be good in a few years - for 6 months, pay nowt for a player who is simply not good enough in Sibierski that we are now going to rely on, and sign a player who is very very quick, but not actually a very good striker, in Martins.

Mind, his response to our DESPERATE need for a centre back was to sign a winger we didn't need. So it could have been worse.

Roeder - idiot.

Haven't checked all the way through the thread as it's far too long now, but what do people think of bringing Alan Smith to the club. It's mentioned in the papers and other sites today, if we can get him on the cheap I'd say go for it but then again it's another one with injoury worries.

Haven't checked all the way through the thread as it's far too long now, but what do people think of bringing Alan Smith to the club. It's mentioned in the papers and other sites today, if we can get him on the cheap I'd say go for it but then again it's another one with injoury worries.

He's a very average Premiership striker - therefore better than ANYTHING we have anywhere near fitness at this point.

According to sportinglife.com David Dunn and Matthew Upson will be leaving Birmingham in the January Window.. If Upson didnt cost too much then I think he would be worth a punt even if Roeder dismissed the idea a few weeks ago that we were after him

Dunn wasnt bad 3-4 years ago for Blackburn..  Dont think we need him anyway

According to sportinglife.com David Dunn and Matthew Upson will be leaving Birmingham in the January Window.. If Upson didnt cost too much then I think he would be worth a punt even if Roeder dismissed the idea a few weeks ago that we were after him

Upson would improve us automatically. Agreed about Dunn, though.

well guys i think IF we sign someone in jan it will be a Sibierski quality signing...

good players wouldn't come to us from their safe club...

and i think no defender will come...

pray God don't let it be true....

If Dunn is going cheap, I'd take him as a cheap squad member to go with Emre, Parker & Butt.

If Dunn is going cheap, I'd take him as a cheap squad member to go with Emre, Parker & Butt.

Yep, and then within a few months everyone will be complaining about signing an injury prone player when he's out for the season.

Dunn would be a majorly pointless signing. One, because we've got four centre-midfileders. Two, he's always injured. And three, he's not that good.

Right up our street! :thup:

With Upson and Dunn signing we would then only need Forsell for the hat trick  :cool:

Guest alexharrisonnufc

why not get kevin davies he holds the ball up well. just shows that if theres 14 pages of potential new signings our academy isnt much really then. well buy a multi millionpund player that will make the growth of another talent stutter.

• 2 weeks later...