Who do you blame for the mess ?

Guest Phil K

Guest Phil K

Personally, my main blame is at the players

Footballers are the type if you give them an excuse WHY they aren't performing, they'll NOT perform, and use the excuse you gave them

If that sounds like I think they're lazy overpaid moronic pricks...

Then I've got the message across correctly.

Because thats what they are

Our lot have shown this clearly this season.

Guest neesy111

Personally, my main blame is at the players

Footballers are the type if you give them an excuse WHY they aren't performing, they'll NOT perform, and use the excuse you gave them

If that sounds like I think they're lazy overpaid moronic pricks...

Then I've got the message across correctly.

Because thats what they are

Our lot have shown this clearly this season.

same, these players should be good enough to finish mid-table, ultimely when they are on the pitch they are responsible for their own performances

The Janitor. At the end of the day it's his job to pick up the litter.

Changed his name to Rich now, but I blame him too.

Changing his name to duck the blame eh? It's no use hiding now, the thread has been opened  :pow:

:lol:

Did I wrong you in another life, Mowillen Scarlett? :-[

Guest Phil K

Aye well - Willie's back at the Simpsons now.

Lots of people.

this

far too many fucknuts been involved since the sacking of SBR that have taken us to this point - FS, souness, roeder, allardyce, keegan, ashley, llamblias, mort (maybe), the halls, wise, :kinnear: all have to take their portion of the blame

argument is what share the blame is per person

As for the thread, I mean where do you start? I think there's loads of things to blame (owner, chairman, previous chairman, previous previous chairman, previous owner, previous managers, Dennis Wise, current manager, previous players, current players, supporters, coaching staf...) the list is endless.

The real tricky bit is apportioning the blame. The players, as you say, need to take their fair share though - certainly one of the larger chunks. The main blame has to rest with Ashley and Co., though, undoubtedly. I've never believed they inherited a good ship but it has taken gross incompetence to steer us this far off course even from that starting point.

The blame doesn't belong entirely to any one group/person.

Mike Ashley is by far and away the primary reason we are where we are though, no mistake about it.

As for the thread, I mean where do you start? I think there's loads of things to blame (owner, chairman, previous chairman, previous previous chairman, previous owner, previous managers, Dennis Wise, current manager, previous players, current players, supporters, coaching staf...) the list is endless.

The real tricky bit is apportioning the blame. The players, as you say, need to take their fair share though - certainly one of the larger chunks. The main blame has to rest with Ashley and Co., though, undoubtedly. I've never believed they inherited a good ship but it has taken gross incompetence to steer us this far off course even from that starting point.

on the head.

Hmmm. I don't understand the last line so will have to refrain from comment.

Hmmm. I don't understand the last line so will have to refrain from comment.

Robin Hood (Prince of Thieves) quote. This laddy called Will Scarlett (Christian Slater) doesn't seem to take too kindly to Robin Hood (Kevin Costner) despite him being a handsome, affable chap with mad bow skills and wor Robin wants to know why. Turns out later that it's because they were step-brothers and Robin, as a young lad, drove Will and his Mother away from his Father by saying his old man was besmirching his dead wife by cavorting with a peasant lady. Ruined his life through petty jealousy basically, hence the animosity. Later turns out that Robin (that's me) saves Will's life (that's you) as he's about to be executed by a slavering bloke in a black hood... with an axe (see Shak's post above for a lovely image of how - that arrow has a one-way ticket to the executioner's foreheed). Then they realise they love each other really and work together to save Maid Marion (some Italian bird) and overthrow the Sheriff of Nottingham (Alan Rickman), ending in marriage between Robin and Marion where King Richard (Sean Connery) returns from the Crusades JUST in time to give the marriage his blessing and give Robin mad props for protecting his kingdom. It's a lovely coincidence really.

I was just wondering whether the same is true of me and you, basically, as the situation described in the opening sentence bears shocking resemblance to ours. Why must you hurt me so?

Blaming one person would be stupid. Loads of people have fucked this club up and havent done their jobs correctly. It could have been turned round on a number of occasions though, but the wrong decision has been made again and again. Overall though, it has to be Mike Ashley. The mismanagement this season alone has been staggering. Someone with half a brain could have kept us in this league by make the correct management decisions.

Guest Phil K

Yeah, can be happy with this summing up more than most

Of course, it's understandable that the Janitor is indeed singled out.... :idiot2: :laugh: