PROMOTION-(OMETER*)

cp40

Guest gggg

We have the biggest stadium by something like 14 thousand dont we? Can seeing our ground being very intimidating next season if people stick with the club and we get in the high 40 thousands or even full capacity every home game.

Yeah and who has to play in it every other week? us!

What's your point?

Our stadium will be almost twice as big as most of our players next season will have experienced, that's going to be more of a hindrance than help.

We have the biggest stadium by something like 14 thousand dont we? Can seeing our ground being very intimidating next season if people stick with the club and we get in the high 40 thousands or even full capacity every home game.

Yeah and who has to play in it every other week? us!

What's your point?

Our stadium will be almost twice as big as most of our players next season will have experienced, that's going to be more of a hindrance than help.

depends how supportive the crowd is & how well they play initially. It should be a gigantic bonus for us, but we do like destroying the confidence of our own

fuck off

????

Just not something I want to see right now, feels tacky and cursed, just like that shoddy "relegation-ometer" or whatever the hell it was.

Whichever bastard ever came up with that wants shooting. Pronto.

It's their fault we've gone down, we've never had a relegationometer before and never been relegated (in the premiership era)

fuck off

????

Just not something I want to see right now, feels tacky and cursed, just like that shoddy "relegation-ometer" or whatever the hell it was.

It's their fault we've gone down, we've never had a relegationometer before and never been relegated (in the premiership era)

Whatever Sky Boy,..you still championing the Ashley cause?

We'll be back. The Prem needed a rest from our farce of a club anyway, hopefully when we return it will be with players we can be proud of.

I wonder who the new Premier League comedy club will be..?  The press (and football365 in particular) will struggle without us.  Could be Man City, I guess, if things don't go right there.

Can see the headlines already.

"Newcastle struggle as they only beat Blackpool 5-1"

We'll be back. The Prem needed a rest from our farce of a club anyway, hopefully when we return it will be with players we can be proud of.

I wonder who the new Premier League comedy club will be..?  The press (and football365 in particular) will struggle without us.  Could be Man City, I guess, if things don't go right there.

Can see the headlines already.

"Newcastle struggle as they only beat Blackpool 5-1"

:lol:

fuck off

????

cos football only started in '93...

ive seen us relegated , and promoted twice before, it will happen again, life goes on ,

fuck off

????

Howay CP40, spot the obvious. Disappointed in you there.

fuck off

????

Howay CP40, spot the obvious. Disappointed in you there.

two sundays on the trot then.

honestly out of the three relegated teams we're the least well equipped for promotion. It all depends on how well we are able to leverage our position as the biggest club in the league in the summer.

Given who our owner is, I'm not holding out much hope.

I'm not going to stick a number out there yet - but I predict we will finish 9th in the Championship next season. I'll be readying this to quote with a :smug: in 11 months time, although hopefully not.

this is a message to overseas fans.  This is a belting chance for you to come and watch Newcastle in action.  I honestly will put you up free of charge (where room allows).

I'll be taking up that offer in August. 99%.

this is a message to overseas fans.  This is a belting chance for you to come and watch Newcastle in action.  I honestly will put you up free of charge (where room allows).

bring your girlfriends,.... hidden cameras in every room.

Guest trotter58

The prem's loss is the Championship's gain. The Premier's over-rated anyway, s*** teams like Bolton and Hull with ugly managers.

It's that sort of arrogant nonsense that got your club into the mess you're in now.

The prem's loss is the Championship's gain. The Premier's over-rated anyway, s*** teams like Bolton and Hull with ugly managers.

It's that sort of arrogant nonsense that got your club into the mess you're in now.

seemed like someone taking the piss to me.

We are utter wank but you are horrible.