Who's getting drunk...

DJ_NUFC

I woke up at 11AM Eastern Canadian time, and as soon as the final whistle went I've been downing Tequila and white rum shots. First time I've drunk without even the habitual brushing of teeth or at least a glass of water.

Who else is getting absolutely sloshed today?

Alochol > tears  :weep:

*One more...*

On my last can and I'm debating what to do, got an offer of a night out with a load of people who will want to take the piss out of me, an offer from a fellow Newcastle fan or I might just stay here, get some more cans in and get a takeaway.

On my last can and I'm debating what to do, got an offer of a night out with a load of people who will want to take the piss out of me, an offer from a fellow Newcastle fan or I might just stay here, get some more cans in and get a takeaway.

Number three. Hooray for being a hermit!

Guest firetotheworks

Drinking would make me worse. I didnt go out tonight for fear of someone saying something to me about it.

Some scouser a few days ago was taking the piss and it felt like he was slating my family, the rage was building...dont fancy that happening again with the mood Im in.

Drinking would make me worse. I didnt go out tonight for fear of someone saying something to me about it.

Some scouser a few days ago was taking the piss and it felt like he was slating my family, the rage was building...dont fancy that happening again with the mood Im in.

Isn't that known as the Michael Shields?

Guest Hodgey

Isn't that known as the Michael Shields?

;D

still clattered from a bellyfull of libations in Brum starting over 12 hrs ago and jst about to shovl a load of water downto avoid a monster hangover but that gag has just made me laugh for the 1st time all ruddy day - even tho its technically Monday and y'day was totally devoid of any reason to be cheerful!