What will be our average crowd be next year?

Tsunami
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm gonna save up and try get to the first home game of the season! If the ticket prices are lowered a wee bit then there's a good chance I might be!

Just because we're in a different division doesn't mean you shouldn't support your club! :)

I think it is easy to underestimate the effect that expecting to win matches on a regular basis rather than struggle is going to have.

Given that, if they get the pricing right, your crowds will be fine.

One thing though. Didn't they sell a lot of "three year season tickets" or something? How does that work in terms of you not actually getitng what you paid up for in advance?

I think it is easy to underestimate the effect that expecting to win matches on a regular basis rather than struggle is going to have.

One thing though. Didn't they sell a lot of "three year season tickets" or something? How does that work in terms of you not actually getitng what you paid up for in advance?

Been saying for a while, I think they'll say nothing and if questioned just point to the extra games we're getting.

Basically they screwed us.  We payed the money and we have to take whatever football they give us.  No refunds or a sorry or nowt.  I want at least £50 back as a goodwill gesture.

I think we'll get 40k, maybe more if we're pushing for the top of the league.

Of course if we're at the bottom and scrapping around, it could be lower. So it depends really, too many variables.

Basically they screwed us.  We payed the money and we have to take whatever football they give us.  No refunds or a sorry or nowt.  I want at least £50 back as a goodwill gesture.

Good luck with that. :(