What will be our average crowd be next year?

Tsunami
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I guess it will be more from the off if Shearer is manager, it will grow to full houses throughout the season we race to the top and stay there, the petty glory boys will return game by game.

I for one am really looking forward to next season and cannot wait for it to start, this time to rebuild regroup and move on.

HOWAY THE LADS!!

Still be a decent crowd IMO, be surprised if we don't average above 40k.

Prices will come down surely, and we might even win a few games and be fun to watch against a lower standard of opponent.

Jesus fucking christ, I cant imagine next season with Kinnear, it would prob be about 20k after the first few games, which we will lose under that mouth piece Kinnear.

Aye what happens to them on three year deal then ? must come down. Im paying on direct debit so suppose could cancel and buy a new one at the cheap price. But I would think they would have to refund as they promised a price freeze if signed up so it would effectively be false advertising.

Prices will come down surely, and we might even win a few games and be fun to watch against a lower standard of opponent.

Why on earth would they reduce prices if there's going to be 10,000 less people turning up? We need the money.

Our home attendances are anybodies guess. But I'm more than confident that we'll pack all the away ends we travel to.

But back to St.James'- I think we'll get roughly 40k.

deffo the bit about packing away ends. i haven't been away in 3 years but i've pencilled in half a dozen already and some mates who packed in their season tickets under souness are up for it aswell.

Our home attendances are anybodies guess. But I'm more than confident that we'll pack all the away ends we travel to.

But back to St.James'- I think we'll get roughly 40k.

deffo the bit about packing away ends. i haven't been away in 3 years but i've pencilled in half a dozen already and some mates who packed in their season tickets under souness are up for it aswell.

like i said somewhere else,.. its more fun in the second division,....

Why on earth would they reduce prices if there's going to be 10,000 less people turning up? We need the money.

Reduce prices so that people actually come? We might lose 25k if the prices aren't reduced.

Maybe these 10,000 missing punters are not willing to pay £35 for a game but would hand over £22 or something like that? I think if he slashes the prices for each matchday ticket the attendance wouldn't drop too much. :dontknow:

ANYWHERE BETWEEN 30 - 40, MIGHT BE HIGH DEPENDING ON WHAT HAPPENS IN THE SUMMER.

A GOOD START WILL SEE PEOPLE COMING BACK.

YES I KNOW CAPS ARE ON, I TYPED IT AND COULDN'T BE ARSED TO SWITCH IT OFF AND TYPE IT ALL OVER AGAIN.

ANYWHERE BETWEEN 30 - 40, MIGHT BE HIGH DEPENDING ON WHAT HAPPENS IN THE SUMMER.

YES I KNOW CAPS ARE ON, I TYPED IT AND COULDN'T BE ARSED TO SWITCH IT OFF AND TYPE IT ALL OVER AGAIN.

:lol:

LAZY f-ker

I reckon it'll start at around 35,000, dip around the winter months to under 30,000, before rising to over 40,000 if we're challenging for the title.

You should know by now this website is not the place for common sense.

Depends massively on the price I believe, the club MUST get this spot on. The club will need to work out the best possible price that they can offer in order to attract the majority to renew season tickets. If the prices arent reduced enough then we could end up with a half empty stadium, however, if the club get the prices right then there is no reason that we cant get 40k plus. Knowing the people who run our club I wouldn't be suprised if they mess it up completely with many not renenewing. We are a championship club now whether we like it or not and so people will only be prepared to pay championship prices.

I put between 35-40 K but I think if we have a good start and find ourselves in the top 2/3 by November 1st, I think they will get close to full houses

Getting full-houses rely on getting sizable away fans on a regular basis. Can't see that happening too often so our attendances are never going to hit 50k+ imo.

I put between 35-40 K but I think if we have a good start and find ourselves in the top 2/3 by November 1st, I think they will get close to full houses

agree, if i remember we usually fill it in a promotion run in.

Getting full-houses rely on getting sizable away fans on a regular basis. Can't see that happening too often so our attendances are never going to hit 50k+ imo.

If anything, I'd imagine we'll get quite a few big followings up here next season.

Are we allow to post fixtures now or is it illegal in all leagues?

Football DataCo is a British company in the football (soccer) industry that grants licences to third parties (such as newspapers) allowing them to reproduce certain intellectual property (such as fixture lists and statistics) owned by the Premier League, The Football League, the Scottish Premier League and the Scottish Football League.