Fabricio Coloccini

steve_69
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All this talk about DM, has anybody been watching Fabrico when he goes near the goal? He scored a belter against spurs and almost scored against Blackburn. Nevermind bringing in a replacement for Carroll we've already got one.

I can remember Paul Warhurst the Sheffield Wednesday centre half in the late eighties I think. They put him up front after an injury crisis to their regular strikers and he couldnt stop scoring.

He ended up being picked for England as a striker!

Ah, July 2010. When everyone thought he was s***.

And is he?No,and half the idiotic/inbred support will never realise a decent player until it's too late.

Spanner.

Reading this thread from the first page should prove interesting. Not that I have like but just from memory.

Best thing to do is not ever make your opinion known on a player but then call anyone up who said something negative no matter when or what context it was in about a player [/stu]

Lazy journalism, best thing to do is "not ever make a ridiculously OTT knee-jerk reaction everytime we don't win 3-0 or better" [/rational fan]

We got relegated in that season, do you think fans were going to praise our players in a season where we only won 7 times in 38 games.  :idiot2:

Some of the guys here did see a player in there, similarly with Enrique. Does that make them the idiot or...?

There was a player in him, but quite a few of those performances in that last season were inexcusable by him and many of his collegues no matter what the environment was.  Any criticism of our players in that relegation season was totally justified despite if it was their first season in the premiership or not.

If it's important for you to be right then ok. Let's move on.

No, I'm just saying anyone who thinks that he didn't deserve any of the criticism is being a little naive in my opinion.  It's ok to blame the likes of Owen, Duff etc for our relegation but not the likes of coloccini etc when at the time they were all to blame imo.

My point was more you shouldn't necessarily call people whether they rightly or wrongly make a decision on a player when you've not disclosed your position on said player rather than anything to do with anything specific re: players or specific incidents.

All this talk about DM, has anybody been watching Fabrico when he goes near the goal? He scored a belter against spurs and almost scored against Blackburn. Nevermind bringing in a replacement for Carroll we've already got one.

I can remember Paul Warhurst the Sheffield Wednesday centre half in the late eighties I think. They put him up front after an injury crisis to their regular strikers and he couldnt stop scoring.

Ahh, the good old Warhurst. I used to buy him all the time when I played Championship Manager 92-96.  Those times..

Ahh, the good old Warhurst. I used to buy him all the time when I played Championship Manager 92-96.  Those times..

:thup:

And is he?No,and half the idiotic/inbred support will never realise a decent player until it's too late.

Spanner.

Reading this thread from the first page should prove interesting. Not that I have like but just from memory.

Best thing to do is not ever make your opinion known on a player but then call anyone up who said something negative no matter when or what context it was in about a player [/stu]

Lazy journalism, best thing to do is "not ever make a ridiculously OTT knee-jerk reaction everytime we don't win 3-0 or better" [/rational fan]

We got relegated in that season, do you think fans were going to praise our players in a season where we only won 7 times in 38 games.  :idiot2:

Some of the guys here did see a player in there, similarly with Enrique. Does that make them the idiot or...?

There was a player in him, but quite a few of those performances in that last season were inexcusable by him and many of his collegues no matter what the environment was.  Any criticism of our players in that relegation season was totally justified despite if it was their first season in the premiership or not.

No, I'm just saying anyone who thinks that he didn't deserve any of the criticism is being a little naive in my opinion.  It's ok to blame the likes of Owen, Duff etc for our relegation but not the likes of coloccini etc when at the time they were all to blame imo.

My point was more you shouldn't necessarily call people whether they rightly or wrongly make a decision on a player when you've not disclosed your position on said player rather than anything to do with anything specific re: players or specific incidents.

I'm pretty sure I made my position clear on Coloccini much earlier than this thread but it might have been lost during the switch-over to the new server.

Guest neesy111

So when will we all agree that he's the best defender ever to pull on the colours in the PL era?

Still not as good as Albert imo and will take some awesome performances to change mind as well.

Spanner.

You're welcome to go through my Coloccini related posts and enjoy the opinions ;)

So when will we all agree that he's the best defender ever to pull on the colours in the PL era?

Still not as good as Albert imo and will take some awesome performances to change mind as well.

considering your posts in this thread it probably wouldn't.

Guest neesy111

considering your posts in this thread it probably wouldn't.

Erm, have you read my posts recently.  I've said the guy has completely proved me wrong this season.

The fella admits it himself he struggled in his 1st season in the two page interview he had with John Gibson last week which was in the Chron. Came across as decent bloke really likes living here.

He didn't rate Coloccini in his first season? What a clueless cunt.

Guest neesy111

The fella admits it himself he struggled in his 1st season in the two page interview he had with John Gibson last week which was in the Chron. Came across as decent bloke really likes living here.

:lol:

awful

worse than boumsong, as boumsong actually did look good at times, coloccini hasn't and has been to blame for 8-10 goals this season at least

can't head, can't pass, can't tackle

good riddance

wow...such insight.  :colo:

Yes actually.

Guest neesy111

awful

worse than boumsong, as boumsong actually did look good at times, coloccini hasn't and has been to blame for 8-10 goals this season at least

can't head, can't pass, can't tackle

good riddance

wow...such insight.  :colo:

Why don't you pull of the others as well when your here by others than just myself.  As I've said he's changed my point of view and I've been proved wrong.

Guest neesy111

My spurs mates Facebook status is "just a poor man's Coloccini" I assume that's aimed at Chelsea's new permed one.

Thought he had a very good game, until injury time tonight.

:lol:

Being turboshit and a waste of money

vs

being a decent player but struggling in a dire team and playing without a break, through injuries, for the first 5months of a new season in a new league.

One of those views is a knee-jerk reaction, one of those is "struggling" :thup: