Fabricio Coloccini

steve_69
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Once again, the best player in a black and white shirt.

Tiote better imo. But Colo's passing is exceptional. He threaded the ball through Bolton's midfield, which gave us huge amount of space. That marginal pass that led to the goal irritates me though. But Harper should also have done better. The ball wasn't that hard or well placed.

Woodgate better than Ferdinand. Yeah, right.

Then I guess you haven't seen him play when he was in NUFC? Leeds sold Ferdinand with a smile on their faces because they knew Woody was better. Too bad he's crippled. He would have kept either Ferdinand or Terry out of the national team.

Tiote better imo. But Colo's passing is exceptional. He threaded the ball through Bolton's midfield, which gave us huge amount of space. That marginal pass that led to the goal irritates me though. But Harper should also have done better. The ball wasn't that hard or well placed.

Tiote gave too much away today, Coloccini didn't do anything wrong.

Tiote gave too much away today, Coloccini didn't do anything wrong.

The pass to Tiote was way to risky. Tiote had a man barging into him. Colo should have cleared the ball instead. Tiote didn't loose the ball that much. He had few passing alternatives in the second half because Best and Loven were tired. But that changed when Parwed made his substitutions.

Then I guess you haven't seen him play when he was in NUFC? Leeds sold Ferdinand with a smile on their faces because they knew Woody was better. Too bad he's crippled. He would have kept either Ferdinand or Terry out of the national team.

They knew Woody was better yet sold him 6 months after Ferdinand for a third of the price. :lol:

They knew Woody was better yet sold him 6 months after Ferdinand for a third of the price. :lol:

They didn't have much of a choice did they?

You do talk some complete drivel don't you? Yes, at the time (broadly) Woodgate was as good if not better than Ferdinand. It's not difficult. You talk like an experienced campaigner whose omnipresence allows him to see every match everywhere. In actual fact, you were about 10 when the bloke in your avatar was creating havoc across Europe. You aren't as well informed as you would like to think you are sunshine.

Age clearly hasn't had much bearing on your knowledge, all you ever do is loiter around like Garth Crooks, talking for extended periods without saying anything. And yet again, you haven't made a single decent or even relevant point in a relatively long post.

And like you need 'omnipresence' to have seen Rio Ferdinand and Jonathan Woodgate, man.:lol: Not to mention Ronaldo, whose every game (almost) up until around 2008 was broadcast somewhere on English TV.

Good to see you researched my age, though. Quite stupid to use it in conjuction with a player who retired last week, like. Idiot.

Leeds sold Ferdinand with a smile on their faces because they knew Woody was better.

Stupid Fergie buying the wrong centreback. Rio was outstanding for Leeds during the 2001-02 season much better than Woodgate & at the end of that season got a £30 million move.

Stupid Fergie buying the wrong centreback. Rio was outstanding for Leeds during the 2001-02 season much better than Woodgate & at the end of that season got a £30 million move.

I thought that we'd got the better of the two and I think that would have been proven if Woodgate was made of something other than glass.

I thought that we'd got the better of the two and I think that would have been proven if Woodgate was made of something other than glass.

I didn't Rio has always been a cut above for me, love Woody but for me he was never at Rio's level.

Yup.

The last two seasons he's hardly played.  I wouldn't say he's been the best in the world like..

Name a better one over the last 8 years. Nesta is the only one who comes close.

What do you keep saying eight years for though?  He hasn't been the best over that period.  There have been times during that period where he has been the best but over the last two years I'd say Pique has been the best around.

Unless you're trying to work out some sort of average of the last eight years, which I'm not sure how you're doing.

The last two seasons he's hardly played.  I wouldn't say he's been the best in the world like..

Rio in his prime actually reminded me a lot of Nesta.

The only English CB that had that kind of composure and was able to comfortably play the ball out from the back.

For consistency over that time I'd say Dickie Carvalho.