First out of the door

afar
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I've got a feeling it'll be Barton, it's been clear for a while that he was going and I think the destination will be Bolton for some strange reason.

Don't think he will be, he was doing NUFC-community work on Friday. Talking about the changes Shearer has made and it'll benefit the club next season, regardless of what league we're in

Lovenkrands agent has said they will be looking at a move to a top flight team.

Suprised by that, although he is looking to get back in the international team. Not a huge loss by any stretch of the imagination but he would have been handy in the championship imo, I thought he would also take the drop for the first team football too.

Nice to see some honesty though, you can bet the majority of those gutless wankers will wax lyrical about staying on to help like the heroes they are, whilst their agents will be whoring them out to every club under the sun.

There are not too many that I would be dissapointed in seeing go. I think Beye would be good in the Championship and does seem to be one of the more passionate about the club. I think relegation will give Butt a stay of execution and just can't see buyers for Nolan and R.Taylor.  After a shite season I can't see too many being interested in S.Taylor, I wouldn't mind keeping him at least he cares.

I think Colo would interest Spanish Clubs especially at a cut price which he surely will be available for. I wouldn't be surprised to see him sign for someone like Villareal or Espanyol and do quite well.

I've got a feeling it'll be Barton, it's been clear for a while that he was going and I think the destination will be Bolton for some strange reason.

Don't think he will be, he was doing NUFC-community work on Friday. Talking about the changes Shearer has made and it'll benefit the club next season, regardless of what league we're in

source?

Guest JamesyJazz

Apart from S.Taylor,Beye,Bassong and Carrol I wouldn't be in the slightest bit bothered to see the back of every last money grabbing wanker walk out the door,they should be up on charges of impersonating professional footballers,twats twats and more twats.

More importantly,who from our youth/reserve teams should be given the chance to step up and start for the first eleven next season?

Guest dover

Apart from S.Taylor,Beye,Bassong and Carrol I wouldn't be in the slightest bit bothered to see the back of every last money grabbing w***** walk out the door,they should be up on charges of impersonating professional footballers,twats twats and more twats.

More importantly,who from our youth/reserve teams should be given the chance to step up and start for the first eleven next season?

First up I reckon Martins will be off, most probably to Spain or Italy. Secondly id like to see Krul promoted to first choice keeper. Harpers not got it anymore, nice bloke but not up to the job, distribution, organising at set pieces and corners shocking, the over -riding fault though is his lack of communication, how many times have our own players screamed at him for not coming, or trying to claim without a shout? krul has to be given a chance now.

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/5797/hptomembershipmaintempl.gif

lol

That is in pretty poor taste, what end of season event is Owen celebrating?

"Hahahahahahaha you f***ing mugs! I'm a multi millionaire now and I've done sweet f*** ALL to earn it! Hahahahah Geordie twats"

the fans look pretty pleased that it's worked out for him  :smug:

Guest JamesyJazz

Apart from S.Taylor,Beye,Bassong and Carrol I wouldn't be in the slightest bit bothered to see the back of every last money grabbing w***** walk out the door,they should be up on charges of impersonating professional footballers,twats twats and more twats.

First up I reckon Martins will be off, most probably to Spain or Italy. Secondly id like to see Krul promoted to first choice keeper. Harpers not got it anymore, nice bloke but not up to the job, distribution, organising at set pieces and corners shocking, the over -riding fault though is his lack of communication, how many times have our own players screamed at him for not coming, or trying to claim without a shout? krul has to be given a chance now.

Agree about Harper,what about giving young LuaLua,Nile Ranger a decent go?

Guest Phil K

Actually, as our Shola is not a great prem player, I'd say he'd be at his best in the Chumpionship

Notice you don't even list Owen - it IS that obvious isn't it ?

Actually, as our Shola is not a great prem player, I'd say he'd be at his best in the Chumpionship

You can't SELL a player that is out of contract.

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/5797/hptomembershipmaintempl.gif

lol

That is in pretty poor taste, what end of season event is Owen celebrating?

"Hahahahahahaha you f***ing mugs! I'm a multi millionaire now and I've done sweet f*** ALL to earn it! Hahahahah Geordie twats"

the fans look pretty pleased that it's worked out for him  :smug:

:lol:

Looking further down the track at the Summer transfer window, and with a sense of trepidation i can see Ranger offloaded as well.

Alot of potential there, and a cheeky bid - lets say 2m as a ballpark figure - from a mid-table/second tier outfit - ie. Fulham - should be enough to persuade Ashley/Llambarse snap up any mooted written cheque that's placed under their respective noses, especially if the player in question is making the wrong noises with regards to his own future here & personal ambition/playing goals etc.

I'd add Aston Villa to any list of potential suitors, going by their recent buying record relating to their interest in & their snapping up the highest rated talent in the U19 ranks, or thereabouts when talking about the age demographic of the talent pool. Their reported interest in Delph is one example, and the higher profile & expensive purchases of Agonlahor & Milner are others.

Ranger's immediate future here is in doubt imo.

You can't SELL a player that is out of contract.

Word - which is why Cacapa, Owen and Viduka aren't options in the poll although some on here haven't quite grasped the concept of how contracts work yet   ;) My money is on Oba going first but not to the Prem (wages caps and all that) so lets say Italy and  Juventus.

Looking further down the track at the Summer transfer window, and with a sense of trepidation i can see Ranger offloaded as well.

Alot of potential there, and a cheeky bid - lets say 2m as a ballpark figure - from a mid-table/second tier outfit - ie. Fulham - should be enough to persuade Ashley/Llambarse snap up any mooted written cheque that's placed under their respective noses, especially if the player in question is making the wrong noises with regards to his own future here & personal ambition/playing goals etc.

I'd add Aston Villa to any list of potential suitors, going by their recent buying record relating to their interest in & their snapping up the highest rated talent in the U19 ranks, or thereabouts when talking about the age demographic of the talent pool. Their reported interest in Delph is one example, and the higher profile & expensive purchases of Agonlahor & Milner are others.

Ranger's immediate future here is in doubt imo.

Didn't he just sign a new improved contract here recently? Seemed pretty happy up here as well from his quotes.

Martins, I really want him to stay, but I can't see it. Barton will go, but I think it may take a time to thrash out a deal for him, even though he's not wanted and clubs are coming in for him, I just see it being one of those ones that take ages for it to go through for no reason what so ever.

I also hope Guthrie, Nolan, Ryan and Stephen Taylor, Beye, and Krul stay. I wouldn't mind Jonas staying, I think he could do us a great job in the Championship.

Guest michaelfoster

Parma went bankrupt and have only just won promotion back to serie A, can't see them having millions of cash to splash tho,   Fiorentina could be a decent shout but i think he's off to Fenerbache.

Fiorentina in the CL next season iirc