Peter Løvenkrands

Rich

Good to see people aren't overreacting at all :rolleyes:

I know, he manages to miss a couple of easy chances and people are proclaiming him to be a half-decent player "as he was in the right place" :rolleyes:

I know, he manages to miss a couple of easy chances and people are proclaiming him to be a half-decent player "as he was in the right place" :rolleyes:

Aye, that's it.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

People overreact completely to Lovenkrands, he was fine, worked hard and linked up well with Shola and the midfield at times.

Aye, that's it.

:) he's canny gash, like.

Guest Howaythetoon

A willing runner but clearly lacking sharpness and an edge to his game which for me makes him starting a none starter. Contributed to the win though.

Yeah to be fair he was an important part of the goal, put a lot of pressure on Al Habsi.

:lol: Nice try :lol:

Check the replay when you get a chance.  Al Habsi makes the save and then starts to spill it when Lovenkrands taps it and it hits the post back to Ameobi.  If he wasn't there the goal wouldn't have happened. 

I'm not trying to be some Lovekrands super supporter but he gets a lot of unnecessary schtick on here.

Credit where credit's due.

Guest neesy111

Yeah to be fair he was an important part of the goal, put a lot of pressure on Al Habsi.

Check the replay when you get a chance.  Al Habsi makes the save and then starts to spill it when Lovenkrands taps it and it hits the post back to Ameobi.  If he wasn't there the goal wouldn't have happened. 

I'm not trying to be some Lovekrands super supporter but he gets a lot of unnecessary schtick on here.

Clutching at straws.

Guest TrueToon

He won't ever be sharp and full of confidence unless he plays more..It's as simple as that,At least he was  buzzing around making space etc,Anyone could have scored the goal Ameobi did,Lovenkrads played well today...

Clutching at straws.

Yawn.

If he hadn't been there to tap the ball away from the keeper and onto the post, we wouldn't have scored there. Can't understand how anyone can dispute that ???

Guest toonlass

He deserves a lot of the credit for our goal today, for sure.

He does, but certain people will never give it.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

If it was RANGER who did what Lovenkrands did for the goal,  he'd be getting heaps of praise in his thread :lol: