Peter Løvenkrands

Rich

After 91 minutes I actually shouted "Jesus, Lovenkrands is still on!"

A rotten showing and enough is now enough.

Towards the very end I was repeating over and over again how Lovenkrands had managed to survive 90 minutes and 3 substitutions. Stunning incompetence from him and from Pards for leaving him on for the whole game.

Enrique went off injured.

Best went off injured.

Steven Taylor went off because we needed to make a tactical change.

And? The tactical change and Best sub were both deep into the second half. The fact we didn't utilise either of those substitutions to haul his sorry ass off before then is ridiculous.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MrSundlofer

The problem is he hasn't played very well lately and against Stoke City everyone knew he would have a very hard game... but still he is starting?!? I don't blame the player. The decision to start him against Stoke City...  :idiot2:

Complete waste of space.

Totally agree. But did he ship 4 goals himself today?

:lol: what a stupid argument. Show me where anyone has said "the rest of the team were brilliant but Lovenkrands was shit".

Guest toonlass

Complete waste of space.

Totally agree. But did he ship 4 goals himself today?

:lol: what a stupid argument. Show me where anyone has said "the rest of the team were brilliant but Lovenkrands was shit".

There isn't one, but Ronaldo just can't wait to race to this thread to slag him off again and again. Aye he's shite but he's not the only one. We get your point Ronaldo, you think he's shit, and he has been.