Sol Campbell leaves Notts County

Skirge

Have you not learned anything from this season Skirge?! :lol:

It's players of the ilk of Campbell, (Butt, Geremi, Owen, Viduka) that have got us in this mess.

Yes, no more has beens.

This should be one of the golden rules from now on.

Sol Campbell is a clumsy old donkey. He might be able to get by in the championship... but only until we meet a team with pace up front.

Hang on to Taylor. He's quick, he's physical, he gets froward, and he plays his heart out for the shirt.

He's the kind of player we want here long term.

Sol Campbell would have been good on a free 2 or 3 years ago.

I wouldn't touch him now, not even in the championship.

What a load of bollocks, clearly don't have a f***ing clue

Taylor = quick  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :nope:

Taylor leaving will hinge on the happenings this week imo. He isn't the highest earner, we have no need to sell him. If we get solidity from this week I think he will stay. I don't see why campbell wouldn't fit in with colo and taylor, we only have kadar in reserve and I think he will be used as back up for enrique. We need two more centre backs truth be told. Sol would give us the leadership and experience lacking for as long as I can remember.

Is it just cool to think Colo is s***? Just because he struggled in his first season and Lawrenson says he's poor?  Honestly, get a f***ing grip

He IS shit, he was by far the worst player on the pitch last week and struggled again for most of the game today. For all of the first half and most of the second Readings no. 9 (not sure who he was) got the better of Colo, which would have cost us the game against better opposition. Lost count of the amount of times today I had my head in my hands after he fucked up.

He's slow, irrational and if he focused half as much on his performance as he does his hair style he might actually justify the wage he's given.

Is it just cool to think Colo is s***? Just because he struggled in his first season and Lawrenson says he's poor?  Honestly, get a f***ing grip

He IS s***, he was by far the worst player on the pitch last week and struggled again for most of the game today. For all of the first half and most of the second Readings no. 9 (not sure who he was) got the better of Colo, which would have cost us the game against better opposition. Lost count of the amount of times today I had my head in my hands after he f***ed up.

He's slow, irrational and if he focused half as much on his performance as he does his hair style he might actually justify the wage he's given.

what nonsense, he was brilliant yesterday, got pretty much everything spot on

People rightly expect more from a defender costing 10m. We would have been better keeping faye for a fraction. However I thought he played well today, I don't expect him to be here beyond this window.happy to support him if he is,he should be getting the measure of the english game by now, hopefully we will see an improvement. he should also go back to his shaven head days and give everyone intense crazy eyed glares all game.

Try this for a conspiracy theory:

Campbell at the ground today. Indicates he is discussing a contract (according to .com)

Moat seen today, sitting between Ashley and Llambiase, shaking hands and deep in conversation (moat has his own exec box)

Shearer returned from holiday in Portugal last friday. Moat's preferred choice as manager.

Simpson signed last friday on loan (known to be on Shearer's list)

Could this be that agreements has been reached on the following:

1.  Moat to invest in NUFC with Ashley and become chairman with Llambiase to remain as a managing director

2.  Ashley agrees to Shearer's return as manager, under advice from Moat on behalf of the fans.

3.  Shearer, having already hinted several months ago, that a past english international would jin the club.

4.  Campbell appointed player/defensive coach, having bought a house in Northumberland recently

5.  Shearer so desperate to manage NUFC, he drops his current requests to be funded substantially, in favour of loans, fress, and cheap buys under the proviso that once the club is financially stable in 12 months, he gets substantial funds then to ensure success upon return to EPL.

ProbAVLY CLTCHING AT SRRAWS THOUGH.

Campbell at the ground today. Indicates he is discussing a contract (according to .com)

Moat seen today, sitting between Ashley and Llambiase, shaking hands and deep in conversation (moat has his own exec box)

Shearer returned from holiday in Portugal last friday. Moat's preferred choice as manager.

1.  Moat to invest in NUFC with Ashley and become chairman with Llambiase to remain as a managing director

2.  Ashley agrees to Shearer's return as manager, under advice from Moat on behalf of the fans.

3.  Shearer, having already hinted several months ago, that a past english international would jin the club.

4.  Campbell appointed player/defensive coach, having bought a house in Northumberland recently

5.  Shearer so desperate to manage NUFC, he drops his current requests to be funded substantially, in favour of loans, fress, and cheap buys under the proviso that once the club is financially stable in 12 months, he gets substantial funds then to ensure success upon return to EPL.

I read through most of that and thought that you may be on to something, until you finished with..

It appears you may be drunk.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Shearer as manager with Rob Lee & Campbell in coaching roles would be nice, I reckon Campbell could still prove useful in a playing role as well.

Sounds like jobs for the boys if you ask me. You need experience in there as well

I think

Manager - Shearer

Assistants - Carver and Hughton

Coaching - Calderwood, Campbell, Rob Lee and Barron

I love the experts on here who know all about Campell's supposed wage demands.  

Maybe he's not attached to a club because the ones that came in for him were shit and had no potential unlike our beloved club.

Yeah, he's ambitious.

That's why he left Arsenal for Pompey.

He won more at Pompey than what he would if he stayed at Arsenal.

I love the experts on here who know all about Campell's supposed wage demands.  

Maybe he's not attached to a club because the ones that came in for him were shit and had no potential unlike our beloved club.

Yeah, he's ambitious.

That's why he left Arsenal for Pompey.

He won more at Pompey than what he would if he stayed at Arsenal.

:lol: He wouldn't have expected it though would he!

To work for MOTD

He IS s***, he was by far the worst player on the pitch last week and struggled again for most of the game today. For all of the first half and most of the second Readings no. 9 (not sure who he was) got the better of Colo, which would have cost us the game against better opposition. Lost count of the amount of times today I had my head in my hands after he f***ed up.

must have been watching a different game to me. Apart from the first ten minutes are so he barely put a foot wrong. Its going to take a lot for that bloke to get his confidence back, especially when there are sarcastic cheers from the crowd when he does something right, but if he's going to get it back, it will be in this league. He is more than capable at this level.

Guest JamesyJazz

Could it be that Sol was only at the game as a spectator?

Remember he does own a large property in the Matfen area!