RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

well skunkers were saying the same.

but why give a consortium a tour if another deal is a good as done?

Malaysia featuring Qatar?  >:D

They are all brother Muslims, I wonder if the players will have to pray to Mecca five times a day.

Reports starting to add up then - Skunkers and the bloke on the text with Dave having the same info?

It's probably all from the same place, man. Huge pinch of salt required.

well skunkers were saying the same.

but why give a consortium a tour if another deal is a good as done?

Malaysia featuring Qatar?  >:D

They are all brother Muslims, I wonder if the players will have to pray to Mecca five times a day.

If you told Steven Taylor that he'd probably think you meant Mecca Bingo.

Malaysia Truly Asia advert just shown on SSN break. :lol:

Right after they mentioned "Newcastle are close to having a new owner, details after the break!" :lol:

Did you see the guy fuck up before and say "Michael Owen is to have a medical today before completing his free transfer to Liverpool, he... erm, Manchester United, oops, sorry..."

Guest geordienorway

FWIW I reckon this could well just be Ashley propaganda to drum up interest and/or push up the asking price.

Fucking hell man, get yourself on the frigging prozac.

Agreed.  Cheer up Dave!

Low blow. :(

Ah come on, I was just kidding. Point stands that although it may well just be Ashley and Llambias stirring the shit, but try and fucking cheer up and embrace this news, even if it is a load of bullshit? We've waited long enough and this actually does for once sound like a concrete development, to me anyway.

Fwiw I hope you have a good wedding and marraige mate, I was honestly only kidding. No offence intended. :thup: