RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hope this is true. Loaded, and a very clever man by the looks of it.

Where have I heard that before, that's what everybody was saying when Ashley was taking over.

Where have I heard that before, that's what everybody was saying when Ashley was taking over.

True. All loaded clever men are clueless idiotic cunts.

Guest Roger Kint

'Said to have an extraordinary entrepreneurial flair and far sighted,'

And the compasison ends abruptly ;D

Main difference seems to be this bloke buys and sells multi national conglomerates, not Lonsdale Tracksuits

Guest toonlass

"Ananda Krishnan shuns public exposure [3]and is known to maintain a low profile for a person of his stature."

Where have we heard that before?

My brother said their helicopter was massive yesterday.

Bigger than Little Mickey and his Little Chopper's?

Had a text this morning saying the same regarding this supposed Qatari bid. From a bloke with connections, we've been bought already, Shearer has been appointed and there will be an announcement today. 'Very reliable source and will be surprised if not true'.

Probably just more rumour.

Had a text this morning saying the same regarding this supposed Qatari bid. From a bloke with connections, we've been bought already, Shearer has been appointed and there will be an announcement today. 'Very reliable source and will be surprised if not true'.

Please be true. Would be brilliant.

I hope this is true, some positive news for once.

well skunkers were saying the same.

but why give a consortium a tour if another deal is a good as done?

The nature of this though means there only has to be one person who claims it and eventually it'll get around everywhere. Doesn't mean it's any more true.