RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What else is fucking daft is the fact the Chronicle's article specifically claims the club contacted them.

So Llambias contacted the local media to clear things up a bit, and all he came up with was three sentences that don't actually say anything at all? :idiot2:

Well it does say something to be fair, just not very clearly.  If we actually believe him then we now know that the price Ashley wants for the club has been met by at least two parties, which is a pretty huge step forward.

I wonder when Sky Sports News will pick up on this and what the wonderful Mr Craig will have to say about it :lol:

More than 2 less than 3?... I think this is more to stop that shit that its going to take another month to sell.

I agree. I think the timing of these comments would suggest that.

Maybe, just maybe even giving exact information on the number of parties bidding for the club breaks the non disclosure agreement.  Or he's worried it might so he's said more then two to let us know that there are numerous parties bidding without having to get to specific?

???

Quoted from another forum ....

Subject: Re: Krishnan keen?

Posted by mikeyboy on 03:05 06/Jul/09 :

My son is in the same class at school as one of Ananda's right hand men (he is deputy chairman for Astro) so I have told him to ask him some questions today at school lol!

I do know for sure that he was in the UK last week though....

I know this is surreal and sad but follow up on earlier thread .... :facepalm:

Posted by mikeyboy on 13:47 06/Jul/09 :

Deal's done if my son's friend is to be believed (he is only 9!).

Told my son that 'they' (the Malaysian consortium headed by personnel from Astro) were the highest bidders and he is getting free tickets lol.

Astro BTW is the Malaysian equivalent of Sky - although here they have a monopoly on satellite broadcasting till around 2016 (not sure of exact date)

Maybe, just maybe even giving exact information on the number of parties bidding for the club breaks the non disclosure agreement.  Or he's worried it might so he's said more then two to let us know that there are numerous parties bidding without having to get to specific?

???

Yep, both very plausible theories.

???

Why not just say 'more than one' then, which is a more usual thing to say.

Lets say Freddy, Yanks and Malaysian.. who do we want?

Yanks or Malaysians, if its that Krishnan bloke then Malaysians.

Asian businesses are generally in better shape than Yanks (lot more downside). So Malaysians for me too and hopefully some stability too

My son is in the same class at school as one of Ananda's right hand men (he is deputy chairman for Astro) so I have told him to ask him some questions today at school lol!

Told my son that 'they' (the Malaysian consortium headed by personnel from Astro) were the highest bidders and he is getting free tickets lol.

Astro BTW is the Malaysian equivalent of Sky - although here they have a monopoly on satellite broadcasting till around 2016 (not sure of exact date)

How would the son have been able to tell his Dad already? School's not out for another hour (?) and I refuse to believe this 9 year old owns a mobile.

???

More then one would be assumed as two and there are more then two bidders?  I don't know its hard to figure the fucker out :lol:

How would the son have been able to tell his Dad already? School's not out for another hour (?) and I refuse to believe this 9 year old owns a mobile.

Remember this is suppose to be in Malaysia so its 7 hours ahead. Time of posting is 13:47 GMT = 2047 Malaysian time

Got to remember to take anything which Del Boy (Llambias) says with a pinch of salt. The man and the regime have been only too happy to lie when it suits. When the I's have been dotted and the T's crossed on the sale, can we only believe anything.

???

Maybe saying "more than two" is specific as he can possibly be without breaking the disclosure agreement?

Guest Spark

Is it not possible the Chronicle asked him "are there two bidders?", and he responded by saying something like "there's more than that", and they modified his quote? Why the fuck would he say "more than two"? :lol:  Anyway, this is good news!  Unless of course he's just full of shit.