RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Thomo

What opinions were shocking ?

If you going to find my ITK, I will help you start

1. He does not look after the Ticket Office

2. He does not look after the Club Shop

3. He does not look after Hospitality.

The ones about how we should be happy about Wise/Smith, which your not alone in thinking. Wasn't having a go was just putting my point across that you seem a genuine fan n not a wum

just got a text about a 3pm press conference tomorrow. anyone heard anything?

I'm going to wait outside of SJP to see if David Craig will interview me.

Someone update the thread title.

Thomo pet, if you don't care if anyone believes you, why are you continually trying to qualify yourself?

What i don't get is, surely if this was true, and Mike Ashley being Mike Ashley, surely he would have sold the tea lady and all of sjp's furnishings to make his last mark. At least got rid of the players alot quicker, why accept a bid for Martins, then turn down a supposed 10million bid for someone he got for 500k?

Non of this seems to fit with his character.

I have been told by a ITK that he has been sacked within the last hour due to relationship with Labias and Ashley, the ITK told me about Allardyce an hour before it was announced, I am also told that Ashley wanted to sell Smith, Barton and Owen to Tottenham, but Keegan went crazy, Xisco was Owens replacement !!

Is this the same ITK as above Thommo?

Seriously wondering who's calling the shots. Supposedly rejecting 10m for Bassong? Must be getting their instructions from somewhere

Thomo said that was bullsh** leaked onto SSN to get the ball rolling.  Expecting Man City to bid £15 mil for him.

What i don't get is, surely if this was true, and Mike Ashley being Mike Ashley, surely he would have sold the tea lady and all of sjp's furnishings to make his last mark. At least got rid of the players alot quicker, why accept a bid for Martins, then turn down a supposed 10million bid for someone he got for 500k?

Non of this seems to fit with his character.

Depends on how the team offering the ten million was willing to do the deal, they might have wanted to structure the payment over so many years so we told them to F off.

Remember we got our fingers burnt with Milner and Given.

How reliable is the press conference stuff? plus saying we have to find Thomo's ITK is very childish. He said something it is up to us to belive it or not. Don't get screwed about some people good will.

There is no press conference!!