RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How reliable is the press conference stuff? plus saying we have to find Thomo's ITK is very childish. He said something it is up to us to belive it or not. Don't get screwed about some people good will.

There is no press conference!!

Prove it!!

How reliable is the press conference stuff? plus saying we have to find Thomo's ITK is very childish. He said something it is up to us to belive it or not. Don't get screwed about some people good will.

Your post history is hilarious

Guest icemanblue

Thomo have you got a specific day that this is supposed to happen?

Read his posts and find out!!!

Painful reading some responses in here.

The longer I think about it the more I think Thomo has been fed a false rumour or something along those lines. It's just typical of the summer so far.

Looking forward to the press conference though. (yes i know)

What opinions were shocking ?

If you going to find my ITK, I will help you start

1. He does not look after the Ticket Office

2. He does not look after the Club Shop

3. He does not look after Hospitality.

Thomo pet, if you don't care if anyone believes you, why are you continually trying to qualify yourself?

Perhaps he feels as though the fans have had enough and deserve to hear something positive, even if it means him getting flak for it from the usual lot.

Thomo, i for one appreciate you taking the time (and predictable flak) to post this stuff.