RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Some of the information is not correct apart from Thomo non other ITK'S I don't belive one.

I don't think DIC as it is involved but the ruler of Dubai Mohhamed bin AlMaktoum might be the one who is involved in the deal. He worth $28 billion.

According to reports AlMaktoum wants Keegan as a manager not Shearer because Keegans global apeal. Some thing might be in the pipe line or really far from it but we shouldn't mislead each other here by providig false information for any reason...

Some of the information is not correct apart from Thomo non other ITK'S I don't belive one.

I don't think DIC as it is involved but the ruler of Dubai Mohhamed bin AlMaktoum might be the one who is involved in the deal. He worth $28 billion.

According to reports AlMaktoum wants Keegan as a manager not Shearer because Keegans global apeal. Some thing might be in the pipe line or really far from it but we shouldn't mislead each other here by providig false information for any reason...

:lol: right

Guest sicko2ndbest

I haven't read this in about 30 pages, so is there really any progress or are just being "funny"?

People are just being wacky.

cabin fever!

Todays the day yyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssss

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

I can't get SSN here in Spain, I had Setanta but well thta's gone now so I need updates please. O0

TODAY IS TUESDAY!

my bin day

My allowance day

does your mam say "50p my love"

£100 debited into my account  :snod:

You going to spend it on sweets n things.