RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What a load a crap this thread has turned into! :) Thomo does seem quite sure, but it doesn't mean he has neccessarily been told the right information.

Darth Vader was sure the plans were on that ship and in the main computer.  He ended up losing a Death Star.

What a load a crap this thread has turned into! :) Thomo does seem quite sure, but it doesn't mean he has neccessarily been told the right information.

I'm still waiting for him to issue a ''there has been a hitch, it's going to be done in January'' type post. At least by midnight.

I'm still waiting for him to issue a ''there has been a hitch, it's going to be done in January'' type post. At least by midnight.

Even if we hear nothing today it doesn't mean that the rumour was bullshit tbh. We are only going to find out when it's actually announced if it is, so we'll just have to wait and see.

To be fair to Thomo, he has already said he is speculating that it will be done today. One of his earlier posts did say his source thinks it'll be done in the next few days, but he has always said that he is speculating when he said Tuesday.

Take a straw, any straw.

TODAY IS TUESDAY!

my bin day

My allowance day

does your mam say "50p my love"

£100 debited into my account  :snod:

You going to spend it on sweets n things.

Aye

Guest Slippery Sam

Malcolm McDonald

Thomo

Obi

They cant all be wrong:)

And where d'ya think MacDonald got his 'inside info' from ??? On here, of course.

I tell you what if Thomo's source is real then hes out of a job this morning. According to Thomo hes so high up in the club that hes got an invite to Sir Bobs funeral. Considering its a family affair and at best there'll be two representatives of the club there (one of them being Llambias) then it shouldnt be hard to work out who the mole is.

And seeing as its bolx anyway then some poor sods going to lose his job..... "Thomo? I dont know any Thomo!"

I tell you what if Thomo's source is real then hes out of a job this morning. According to Thomo hes so high up in the club that hes got an invite to Sir Bobs funeral. Considering its a family affair and at best there'll be two representatives of the club there (one of them being Llambias) then it shouldnt be hard to work out who the mole is.

And seeing as its bolx anyway then some poor sods going to lose his job..... "Thomo? I dont know any Thomo!"

if its bullpap and the source doesnt exist nobody will be loosing any job?

Although tbf, he did say it was someone who has been at the club long before Llambias, so rather than a top-end club representative, it could be someone who worked closely with Sir Bobby every day for five years.

http://www.sportspromedia.com/notes_and_insights/_a/newcastle_united_no_proof_of_finances_from_any_bidder_as_shearer_takes_bbc_/?utm_source=Feeds&utm_campaign=Notes+And+Insights&utm_medium=rss

Not one of the consortiums that have expressed an interest in taking over Newcastle United has offered any proof of finances, according to reports.

A number of parties have been in negotiations with the club, which was relegated from the Premier League in May. Its owner. Mike Ashley, is keen to sell, but has been unable to agree terms and now finds himself still in control of the club just days before the start of the new season.

Ashley has been unable to appoint a full-time manager of the club because of the situation. Fans’ favourite Alan Shearer has been named as a pundit for the BBC for the club’s opening clash with West Bromwich Albion on Saturday.

“At this moment I’ll be talking about the match which is live on television,” said Shearer in The Independent. “Of course, things can change but I’ve heard nothing from anybody at Newcastle. I’ve another year of my BBC contract and obviously I’ve got to think about the future.”

When did Shearer go back to the beeb?

http://www.sportspromedia.com/notes_and_insights/_a/newcastle_united_no_proof_of_finances_from_any_bidder_as_shearer_takes_bbc_/?utm_source=Feeds&utm_campaign=Notes+And+Insights&utm_medium=rss

Not one of the consortiums that have expressed an interest in taking over Newcastle United has offered any proof of finances, according to reports.

A number of parties have been in negotiations with the club, which was relegated from the Premier League in May. Its owner. Mike Ashley, is keen to sell, but has been unable to agree terms and now finds himself still in control of the club just days before the start of the new season.

Ashley has been unable to appoint a full-time manager of the club because of the situation. Fans’ favourite Alan Shearer has been named as a pundit for the BBC for the club’s opening clash with West Bromwich Albion on Saturday.

“At this moment I’ll be talking about the match which is live on television,” said Shearer in The Independent. “Of course, things can change but I’ve heard nothing from anybody at Newcastle. I’ve another year of my BBC contract and obviously I’ve got to think about the future.”

When did Shearer go back to the beeb?

as far as i remember, he never left the BBC. he was on a 'sabbatical'/ allowed leave from his punditry to help Newcastle for the last few games of the season.