RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm afraid to say Keith Harris remains more believeable to me than some random on an internet forum.

Really? I'd believe Thomo, Nicko and even Ally before I believed Keith Harris. The man is a professional bullshit merchant.

I'm afraid to say Keith Harris remains more believeable to me than some random on an internet forum.

Really? I'd believe Thomo, Nicko and even Ally before I believed Keith Harris. The man is a professional bullshit merchant.

So you reckon a sale is imminent?

If the wage bill is going to be that much of a problem then I can't see many players we can afford to keep in that squad. How much was Martins reported to be on, £65,000? If we're getting rid of one of our better players on that sort of wage then surely that means that we want shot of nearly everyone but our youth players. I would like to see a lot of them leave, but where does this leave us if we're not in the market for players.  Coloccini, Smith, Barton, Duff and Geremi must surely be on the priority list to get rod if (although we will be lucky to find any takers for half decent fee). Its likely that Harper, Beye, Enrique, Taylor, Butt, Nolan, and Jonas aren't far of £50,000+ a week as well. Out of that lot I reckon only Harper and Taylor will be spared if bids come in. It seems like we only have Bassong, R.Taylor, Guthrie, Ameobi, Carroll and the kids who are likely to be on manageable wages.

I realise i've just stated the obvious but it hits home even more when he's just come out and stated Martins had to go due to his salary, yet he is one of our better players and we have loads of players on £50,000+ a week.

:clap:

Guest Heneage

Is Keith Harris working for Seymour Price ? This is really confusing.

No.

So who the fuck is Keith Harris? :lol:

Why are you getting so worked up then? Nowt to worry about, sale is due any time.

Guest firetotheworks

I knew it would come to this like, relying on an ITK.

Im not disputing its integrity, just that this is what it has come to, this is really.fucking.low.

Nope. I didn't believe it last September when Keith Harris said it was either, nor when he said it was in June. If he said the sky was blue, I'd have to go outside and check.

If the wage bill is going to be that much of a problem then I can't see many players we can afford to keep in that squad. How much was Martins reported to be on, £65,000? If we're getting rid of one of our better players on that sort of wage then surely that means that we want shot of nearly everyone but our youth players. I would like to see a lot of them leave, but where does this leave us if we're not in the market for players.  Coloccini, Smith, Barton, Duff and Geremi must surely be on the priority list to get rod if (although we will be lucky to find any takers for half decent fee). Its likely that Harper, Beye, Enrique, Taylor, Butt, Nolan, and Jonas aren't far of £50,000+ a week as well. Out of that lot I reckon only Harper and Taylor will be spared if bids come in. It seems like we only have Bassong, R.Taylor, Guthrie, Ameobi, Carroll and the kids who are likely to be on manageable wages.

I realise i've just stated the obvious but it hits home even more when he's just come out and stated Martins had to go due to his salary, yet he is one of our better players and we have loads of players on £50,000+ a week.

it wasn't just 65,000p/w but also 9mill in transfer fee. i'd reckon they'd jump at the chance of getting shot of colo,duff,geremi,butt,nolan,xisco but here aren't any takers that wouldn't involve us subsidising the wages.

Nope. I didn't believe it last September when Keith Harris said it was either, nor when he said it was in June. If he said the sky was blue, I'd have to go outside and check.

But Harris isn't the one saying the sale is going to be any time soon... :lol:

Guest Heneage

No.

So who the f*** is Keith Harris? :lol:

He's the bloke who works for Seymour Pierce.

Oh you're a pedantic little sod when you want to be, which is clearly all the time.

Guest sicko2ndbest

No.

So who the f*** is Keith Harris? :lol:

He's the bloke who works for Seymour Pierce.

Dave stop fucking winding people up. You have just caused another 4 pages of debate on who the fuck Keith Harris is and who he works for.

If player/s are being sold to help pay for wages (as Harris has suggested with the sale of Martins) that tells me that the interested parties are not very well off - one things for certain it aint gonna be DIC

Sale or No sale the high earners have to go to bring the wagebill down. It should have been done months ago.

As for Harris shouldnt his company be sending someone else to have a go if the useless cunt cant find a buyer after a fucking year.

Guest Vincent V

Anyone that believes Thomo is a retarded mong the lad has been talking shite for days now .  

Why are you getting so worked up then? Nowt to worry about, sale is due any time.

No it aint.....  Harris is a cunt who loves the media up his ring and will spout anything just to keep them there, Thomo's ITK comes from Lambias another cunt who spouts utter shit, worked up am sick to fkn death of it all.

But Harris isn't the one saying the sale is going to be any time soon... :lol:

I don't particularly believe Thomo either. I'm more inclined to believe him than Ashley's hired liar though, was my point.

Was it just me who thought Harris stressed more than once that he was acting on behalf of buyers aswell. What does he mean by that?

It's probably a gentle lite nudge for Ashley to acknowledge that the price is too fucking high. He has a responsibility for his own credentials sake when it comes down to a good deal for both buyer and seller. If he managed to trick some stupid sod into paying 50 million quid too much for a club you can bet that he won't be first in line to act as a dealmaker for future sales of clubs.