RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest nufctony

That group will never buy the club. The bloke selling the club didnt even want to talk to him. Sounds like they have gone to the media out of despiration.

The NUSC 'h8rz' out in force again :lol:

There is quite literally bugger all wrong with the official line. Graham Roberts has came out and name dropped them and they've clarified their position, which is nice because one of the sticks used to beat NUSC with the last time around was their lack of communication. They're not prancing around shouting "OMG we wnt a seet on teh borrrd!1!" or anything vaguely similar.

James, you need to grow the fuck up. Did Colin Whittle fist your lass or something? It's pretty pathetic.

Im no expert on fan ownership, but these idiots and the ones who want the same at Liverpool always go on about how Barcelona are run by their fans. However, the impression I get is that the member fans basically elect a president every what...4 years? And then the president runs it and does what they want.

If Barca's president is still Joan Laporta, then he runs it with the board in the same way any other club does. The NUSC and liverpool fan ownership people seem to me to think that the fans would own and run it, which is unrealistic. Would never, ever work here.

I really wish the NUSC would piss off. The only message I get from this "we know this, you dont"...."we have non-disclosure agreements so cant tell you this"......"wev spoken to derek llambias who expressed his opinion on players x y or z but we cant tell you that either". Its just more ITK wankers. Not exactly very representative of me the fan and season ticket holder is it.

surely this could have done with being raised 6 weeks ago?

I can't understand that either. Surely if any such deal relies on fans' backing/ownership etc, then it needed to be sorted weeks if not months ago. The fans all know that.

The season has started and there's less than two weeks of time left for transfer activity and they pipe up NOW, having not even spoken to anyone at the club or SP.

Bonkers.

The NUSC 'h8rz' out in force again :lol:

There is quite literally bugger all wrong with the official line. Graham Roberts has came out and name dropped them and they've clarified their position, which is nice because one of the sticks used to beat NUSC with the last time around was their lack of communication. They're not prancing around shouting "OMG we wnt a seet on teh borrrd!1!" or anything vaguely similar.

James, you need to grow the fuck up. Did Colin Whittle fist your lass or something? It's pretty pathetic.

Don't be ridiculous.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Toon should get a cut of all media profits, since we seem to single handedly write all their sports news at the moment - true or not. What a joke.

If anyone thinks this Fanbase nonsense would delay even slightly any real bid which was close to going through, they need their heads checking.

I dont think it will delay a prepared offer, its just not needed speculation right now.

Guest icemanblue

So is this Graham Roberts/ fans bid considered serious?

Eh? Do you just come on here and not open your eyes until you've posted?

No, but there are quite a few conflicting views and reports on here and SSN, just wondered what the overall feeling was.

Guest icemanblue

No, but there are quite a few conflicting views and reports on here and SSN, just wondered what the overall feeling was.

You're telling me you saw it on SSN, read peoples views on here, and STILL had to ask that question?!

Its a pile of bollocks that will never happen.

You're telling me you saw it on SSN, read peoples views on here, and STILL had to ask that question?!

Well yeah, basically is it serious enough to delay Moat's, or any other consortium's bid that could be quite far down the line.

Its a pile of bollocks that will never happen.

Hitler said that before he invaded Russia.