RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest DavB93

I have heard from a good source that the club will not be sold, and Ashley plans to keep it for 2 more years

Source?

Very, very, good.

So it's aload of bollocks again then..

I have heard from a good source that the club will not be sold, and Ashley plans to keep it for 2 more years

Wrong that Sewelly, put that in the random one.

Source?

Very, very, good.

Source?

Very, very, good.

Or maybe it's BBQ?

Just seen a helicopter land at the Newcastle Heliport near the Arena from my office. Obviously it could be anybody but it's perfect timing for someone of importance wanting to make the match. :lol:

Its Rafa man

Guest geoffasenna

Just seen a helicopter land at the Newcastle Heliport near the Arena from my office. Obviously it could be anybody but it's perfect timing for someone of importance wanting to make the match. :lol:

Its Rafa man

marky mark in starbrust one. just finished the rush hour traffic

Guest The_Scoreboard

just joined the forum after awhile sat on the fence looking. to be honest the situation at the moment is getting right on my udders. I am just absolutely gobsmacked that we are in exactly the same situation as last year but in a lower league, FFS ashley and lambias sort it out. I reckon since chris mort went things have turned to rat shit, is Lambia more to blame than anyone else???

So what if we win today and Ashley starts to think that the team can get back to the prem with the current squad and an average manager and decides not to sell for the current price? Or am I an idiot for not being able to be happy that the team is doing well?

Guest sicko2ndbest

So what if we win today and Ashley starts to think that the team can get back to the prem with the current squad and an average manager and decides not to sell for the current price? Or am I an idiot for not being able to be happy that the team is doing well?

I think Ashley is having the same thoughts

I know what you mean. I think Ashley's in his own little dreamworld ('what price a top six finish?') and thinks we don't need any more players or even a manager to get promoted. I disagree, but the more we win the more possible it looks.

I know what you mean. I think Ashley's in his own little dreamworld ('what price a top six finish?')and thinks we don't need any more players (or even a manager) to get promoted. I disagree, but the more we win the more possible it looks.

Or he decides to move the goalposts and ask for more money from Moat.

I'm hoping that our form makes him realize that if we bolster the squad we will be likely to get back up.

I don't hope you're serious thewellander, what difference would it make than deja vu once again if MA moves us back up to the EPL?

I actually hope for the Fans 410 Consortium, NUFC ran the way Barca runs the club would be awesome. And then you could all get some power :)

I actually hope for the Fans 410 Consortium, NUFC ran the way Barca runs the club would be awesome. And then you could all get some power :)

Here's a fun anecdote from another forum concerning the dude heading that bid:

Just seen Graham Roberts on SSN explaining what plans his 'Group' had for NUFC.

Until I saw him I'd no idea that this Roberts bloke was the former Spurs player! I saw him in the Metrocentre flogging signed football shirts on a stall about 18 months ago while I was getting a birthday present. The place was fairly empty and a couple of women were asking him about various shirts they wanted, some woman asked if he could get a Fabregas signed Arsenal top! tut.gif

Anyway, nobody had a clue who he was, I was looking at a signed Newcastle shirt and he asked me if NUFC was my "favourite team", I told him they were and also told him that I called him a cockney bastard through the metal fence the last time he was at SJP with Tottenham, with that I smiled and bade him farewell and left him to punt his gear to the Metrocentre .

Eighteen months later he's apparently a front man for a consortium looking to take over our club! Nah, selling stuff on a stall then buying a football club not long after, me smellith the odour of bullshit.

Guest sicko2ndbest

http://d.yimg.com/i/ng/sp/empics/20090819/19/138059714-19082009191058.jpg

Is that a smile?  :kasper:

wheres that from