RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

remember, for ashley to recoup as much money he need's to sell now or hope for the club to go straight back-up

he isn't that stupid to allow the club's value to go down to almost worthless for himself

a sale will happen eventually, as the crowd's will disappear if he doesn't sell or we start doing badly

People said anyone would be better than Fat Fred because making a challenge at the top was the only way to make money, so it was taken for granted a new owner would show ambition and invest in the football club. It hasn't happened, has it? The only thing different about what you're saying now is that you're on about promotion rather than challenging at the top of the PL.

He can probably offset what he loses on one "business" against the other. Add to that the fact he doesn't give a shit about the football club and nothing he does (or doesn't do) should come as a surprise to anyone.

Guest sicko2ndbest

I am absolutely positive that that fat twat is staying.

He should be treated with absolute contempt from now on. I am absolutely flabbaghasted that this twat has got away with a few measly 'fat cockney bastard' chants.

He has well and truely took the piss out of us!

I am seething right now. I am so fucking angry and sick of this shit. If you set a deadline you are expected to keep it but once more we've been told to wait. There is no fucking time left NONE. I've seen today Watford loan out Landsbury and Coventry loan out Cork while our fucking club is still negotiating a sale that has not moved forward since the end of may MAY! What happened to the three £100 million bids we had two months ago??

The fact is I'm as angry at myself for actually beliving the fat son of a bitch would stick to this deadline.

I am seething right now. I am so f***ing angry and sick of this s***. If you set a deadline you are expected to keep it but once more we've been told to wait. There is no f***ing time left NONE. I've seen today Watford loan out Landsbury and Coventry loan out Cork while our f***ing club is still negotiating a sale that has not moved forward since the end of may MAY! What happened to the three £100 million bids we had two months ago??

The fact is I'm as angry at myself for actually beliving the fat son of a bitch would stick to this deadline.

I think there is a deadline of 5pm, but he's going to decide over the weekend what to do.

You weren't expecting an announcement at 5pm on the dot, were you?

If true, I reckon this is it.

- Ashley takes the club off the market and speaks of his intent to return to running the club and getting them back into the Premier League.

- Says that he was concerned that Moat didn't have enough funds and couldn't secure the backing, being the caring man that he is, didn't want to leave the clubs in the hands of a man who might not be able to support it financially.

- He will hire Chris Hughton as manager

- One week of the transfer deadline left, ready to work hard to bring in a number of targets. Working with Hughton and Calderwood to put a list together.

- One s**** player will come in midweek

- Last day of the transfer window, Ashley and Llambias will be in training ground all day. David Craig will be invited in and will stand outside reporting bollocks all day.

- Nobody will sign and Ashley will express his disappointment but how strong he feels the squad already is.

- In the summer, he will put the club back up for sale and again fail to find a buyer that meets his valuation

You could write a fucking book about this :(

No need, you've summed it up quite nicely right there.

I am seething right now. I am so f***ing angry and sick of this s***. If you set a deadline you are expected to keep it but once more we've been told to wait. There is no f***ing time left NONE. I've seen today Watford loan out Landsbury and Coventry loan out Cork while our f***ing club is still negotiating a sale that has not moved forward since the end of may MAY! What happened to the three £100 million bids we had two months ago??

I think there is a deadline of 5pm, but he's going to decide over the weekend what to do.

You weren't expecting an announcement at 5pm on the dot, were you?

I was expecting for this farce to be over by today as a deadline of 5p.m. would suggest.

I was expecting for this farce to be over by today as a deadline of 5p.m. would suggest.

Deadline for offers, producing the money etc... but not to announce what was happening.

If all offers are on the table and the parties have proved they have the money what need is there for another two days to be wasted? Does Ashley need to do some soul searching in order to make the best decision for this club? No didn't think so.

Deadline for offers, producing the money etc... but not to announce what was happening.

If all offers are on the table and the parties have proved they have the money what need is there for another two days to be wasted? Does Ashley need to do some soul searching in order to make the best decision for this club? No didn't think so.

Soul searching for his own pocket yes.

I've been working the phones.  Talked to Barry and I still can't understand most of what he says but he's still hopeful and left the door open for me to join ranks with him and his consortium.  He didn't notice that my fund has shrunk a bit (had to pay the phone bill).  I also spoke to Graham Roberts who sounds a bit daft (where's Frank Gilmour when you need him?).  I don't think Roberts' plan will work for this year but is an option for the future if, and it's a big if, Roberts doesn't have "an episode" between now and then, whenever then is.  Graham considered me a big American mover and shaker.  I guess he doesn't realize that the dollar is'nt doing well against the pound or the euro.  he promised to keep in constant contact with me because, in his words, "Having a big money American in the fold gives us more credibility".  What a git.

Guest ItalianMagpie

Press conference 3 pm on Monday.

Apart from Sky Sports website, who else reported this? Is it official?