RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Nowts Happening :sadnod:

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j106/topyoke/KEEP-CALM-POSTER-LOW_medium.jpg

GERMANS ARE TAKING OVER!

Guest The_Scoreboard

Nowts Happening :sadnod:

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j106/topyoke/KEEP-CALM-POSTER-LOW_medium.jpg

GERMANS ARE TAKING OVER!

I am so not ITK :coolsmiley:

What a snoozefest.

To be fair, Snoozefest 2003 was actually a lot more entertaining than the last 500+ pages of whispers, bullshit, exaggerated half truths and witterings by mad men.

Mad men witterings is where it's at baby.

What a snoozefest.

To be fair, Snoozefest 2003 was actually a lot more entertaining than the last 500+ pages of whispers, bullshit, exaggerated half truths and witterings by mad men.

Mad men witterings is where it's at baby.

We're all mad Parky, some of us just realise it.  :tard:

Guest toonlass

Some wifey was on Real Radio talking about a fans consortium, reckons they have the money to match Moat's bid and have spoken to Llambias. Is this for real or is it a piss take a la the "peter Lee" bloke earlier in the summer. I hope she wasn't for real.

Some wifey was on Real Radio talking about a fans consortium, reckons they have the money to match Moat's bid and have spoken to Llambias. Is this for real or is it a piss take a la the "peter Lee" bloke earlier in the summer. I hope she wasn't for real.

Was it Graham Roberts Fanbase 410? Apparently they are in although when they went to NUSC, they couldn't provide any major proof thjat they were serious.

Guest toonlass

Was it Graham Roberts Fanbase 410? Apparently they are in although when they went to NUSC, they couldn't provide any major proof thjat they were serious.

Aye I think that was it. They reckon they need 2,500 people to sign up or something. How much of us have £25,000+ just going spare?

Aye I think that was it. They reckon they need 2,500 people to sign up or something. How much of us have £25,000+ just going spare?

TBH

I've got some savings.

It won't be going anywhere near a Newcastle United Supporters Club Consortium bid :lol:

I think they've got a loan, and they plan to pay the money back through a membership scheme where members will get to vote on the manager.

Doomed to fail if they pull it off tbh.

Posted in the Facebook one, but still...

My philosophy, like colour television, is all there in black and white.

18 minutes ago from web

:lol:

Isn't there a team in England in control by supporters where they have a internet polls to decide who starts in games etc?

Ebbsfleet Utd or something if I remember correctly.

Yeah Ebbsfleet

Guest antz1uk

Posted in the Facebook one, but still...

My philosophy, like colour television, is all there in black and white.

18 minutes ago from web

:lol:

whos on twitter? tweet him or whatever ya do on there  :coolsmiley: