RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ashley has arrived at training ground in his chopper.

waddles mullet. fu(k off back to the crap blog u have come from, ur one of the reasons i no longer read that sh1t anymore, continuanly blabbing on about being ITK and bickering on with stardust and the rest of the muppets over there

Well done.

Hard man have you had your skittles today!

That is textbook flaming.

Guest antz1uk

heres that horrible porridge gobbling (unt jim white arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh freakin smash him in the side of the heed with a gr8 big huge fecking HAGGIS!!

WADDLE, feck off

Guest sicko2ndbest

source?

looking at the Fu(king thing!

Never seen him though! :rolleyes:

Arnt you a charming one!  :tool:

I really couldnt care less about this today, makes fuck all difference.

Aye, I don't know why people are still clinging to the hope of there being news today. Yes, because in 2.5hrs they'll be able to come in, appoint a manager, sanction a massive spend and bring in a load of new players. :lol:

Oh that's alright then.... let's stop all any takeover talks until january. That'll give us 30 odd days to complete a takeover and then sign the players we need. Good move. :pow: :facepalm:

The takeover has to be done! The sooner the better! We need to be prepared to bring in players in January.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Ashley now needs to appoint a manager whoever it may be

Would love it to be Shearer but i am resigned to Hughton being offered indefinately.

The takeover needs to happen and considering DL said nearly 3 weeks ago that he had group more or less at signing stage, i fail to see any other explanation for the delay other than DL is a lying vindictive cunt of te highest order.

Matthew Harding......Matthew Harding......Matthew Harding......Matthew Harding......Matthew Harding......Matthew Harding......

We should be so lucky

Matthew Harding......Matthew Harding......Matthew Harding......Matthew Harding......Matthew Harding......Matthew Harding......

We should be so lucky

Knowing our luck, he'd be on his way to America to sell the club to Bill Gates and he'd fly straight into the Seattle Tower.

And he'd leave the club to Dennis Wise in his will.

Guest Geordiekev

NEWS:

The helicopter recently spotted at the Newcastle United training ground was that of Northumbria Police, recent reports have reported Joey Barton taking chase through the streets of Benton after failing to stop at the scene of an accident. Police have refused to comment.

NEWS:

The helicopter recently spotted at the Newcastle United training ground was that of Northumbria Police, recent reports have reported Joey Barton taking chase through the streets of Benton after failing to stop at the scene of an accident. Police have refused to comment.

:facepalm:

It's funny that many people took the piss out of Blackburn fans and how they used to treat Nicko like he was a god, especially when alot are falling over each other to get more of Redheugh and his cryptic, attention seeking shit :lol: