RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest ItalianMagpie

I completely snubbed yesterday the news of the new takeover bid by Sheard or whatever he's called, but I'm reading some posts of hope for today or somewhere nearby. Could anyone please sum the situation up?

Another false dawn.

Good. Wasn't expecting anything different.

Ha Ha, yes, sorry, was being flippant  -  but I think we have all learnt this summer not to get too excited as each 'revelation' breaks.  I have (despite myself) genuinly got my hopes up so many times . . . .  so I just react like this now!

To respond more rationally  -  it COULD happen, but I don't think it will.

Now that's being irrational. I prefered the previous answer :smug:

But how come everyone seems to rely so much on Redheug? Who's he?

Guest Roger Kint

you will see today I understand.

I think there is more to come out from the paper that broke the story.

Any idea how much longer it is going to take?

Not just wait for the update in the Chronicle to see? I think if he knew more he would have said tbh

I meant the whole takeover!

So did I. Hence the fact i said if he knew more he would say. ;D

Guest ItalianMagpie

It's tabloidtastic, like 'love rat'. I don't think I've ever heard anyone ever say it out loud. :razz:

That's beacause I got it from there, especially when most of them reported Sol "snubbing" us :lol:

It's tabloidtastic, like 'love rat'. I don't think I've ever heard anyone ever say it out loud. :razz:

That's beacause I got it from there, especially when most of them reported Sol "snubbing" us :lol:

:laugh: :thup:

Wasn't it the Sunday Sun ad Neil Farrington who broke the story 2 weeks ago? Something about a mystery bidder with connections to the NW and U.S/Canada?

Edit: It was the Sunday Sun on Aug 16 & Aug 23 that carried the story. Nothing about the NW and U.S/Canada though.

I'm sure a fair few women have said to me "You are a love rat so I am going to snub you for ever now".

They have certainly 'done' that, but mebbe they just actually said f**k off.

Guest Roger Kint

Which paper broke the news?

It was in the Chronicle at roughly the same time David Craig was breaking it on SSN I think.

Dont you just love how people still dont read any of this? :idiot2: ;D

Whats happening, is that Redheugh straight up?  Haven't been on since yesterday, I've tried reading the thread but it mainly looks like the inane ramblings of a Schizophrenic, thats not directed at you redheugh by the way.

I think Redheugh is bridging the divide between the club and the fans right now.

Very good.

Whats happening, is that Redheugh straight up?  Haven't been on since yesterday, I've tried reading the thread but it mainly looks like the inane ramblings of a Schizophrenic, thats not directed at you redheugh by the way.

I think Redheugh is bridging the divide between the club and the fans right now.

Llambias out Redheugh in.

:frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

Guest Roger Kint

I bet you can make at least a page or two out of people saying "400 pages!" etc :p

You can easily take out 494 pages of nothing tbh :pow:

Guest Roger Kint

I bet you can make at least a page or two out of people saying "400 pages!" etc :p

You can easily take out 494 pages of nothing tbh :pow:

Including 90% of your post's

Well if people like you read what was posted instead of asking crap questions that 90% wouldnt be there. :knuppel2: