RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did anyone else feel we were finally getting somewhere after all the Moat stuff and yesterday's statement?

I just hope we come out of this circus with a few days to tweak the squad and the right people in charge of the club for the future.

someone on the forum has to do something crazy when we hit 500 pages, any ideas?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f3/Male_human_buttocks.jpg/200px-Male_human_buttocks.jpg + http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/nechronical/feb2009/6/6/3C08441F-E280-40CB-4A341929A04A14B1.jpg

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Redheugh can I ask you, do you know if this will go through?

I work for a legal firm and all I can say is there are funds in a client account for the purchase of a football club.

I dont want to lose my job

I'm guessing there's 100m sat some where  :snod:

I work for a legal firm and all I can say is there are funds in a client account for the purchase of a football club.

I'm guessing there's 100m sat some where   :snod:

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/football/Confusion-and-delay-leave-Sheffield.4486398.jp

Caution young Jedi.

If they are seriously interested (and have enough backing/money) WHERE have they been all summer?

First thing I thought. f*** 'em, Moat in.

First thing that came to my kind as well. Stump up the cash quickly or f*** off basically.

The whole thing (welcome, if it was real) sounds very contrived, to me.  Don't believe it.

Llambiarse was publicising the deal with the Graham Roberts fans bid last week which turned out to be a storm in a tea cup. I hope this is different obviously, but it all seems a bit late to be going through due diligence at this stage.

If they are making a bid, DD is done i think.

"Geoff is dealing with Keith Harris and we are still waiting for proof of funds."

Wasnt proof of funds necessary before access to the data room was granted? And as far as I understood that data room was quite important regarding due diligence?

Those were the words of Llambias, the bloke has never spoken a word of truth since he's been here,  not suprised he's now tripping himself up!!  Ignore anything that twat says, its much easier!!

I've been in contact with Barclays and they are looking into my assets ATM.  I'm through messing around and being polite.  I may not have a lot of money but dammit I want to get this done.  The young lady who answered the phone at Barclays thought I was rude but tough shit, bitch!

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/football/Confusion-and-delay-leave-Sheffield.4486398.jp

Caution young Jedi.

Yes I've read it mate and as Redheugh is saying Geoff Sheard is only the man who made an introduction and he has nothing to do with supplying funds.....

If an account has funds in it lets great, we've gotten carried away on less than this

Guest Roger Kint

Yes I've read it mate and as Redheugh is saying Geoff Sheard is only the man who made an introduction end he has nothing to do with supplying funds.....

Was going to say the same but in half a page it will have to be explained again  ;D

Caution young Jedi.

Yes I've read it mate and as Redheugh is saying Geoff Sheard is only the man who made an introduction end he has nothing to do with supplying funds.....

Fair enough. Hope I'm wrong.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Come on guys 500  :fwap:

Once the sale is completed we could be good for 1000 pages

Can I be the first to say '(Whoever is the new owner) OUT!!'

Howay Man keep up Daves already said he will start a new thread :)

Was going to say the same but in half a page it will have to be explained again  ;D

Implying?

Come on guys 500  :fwap:

Once the sale is completed we could be good for 1000 pages

Can I be the first to say '(Whoever is the new owner) OUT!!'

Howay Man keep up Daves already said he will start a new thread :)

Boo!!

Keep this one alive

If this thread closes it will feel like a family member has died

Guest Roger Kint

Implying?

Implying people often ignore what is said on previous pages or even when the other post warning comes up while typing in order to repeat what was already explained in detail :thup:

Implying?

Implying people often ignore what is said on previous pages or even when the other post warning comes up while typing in order to repeat what was already explained in detail :thup:

O0