RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Redheugh

Think today we will find out about the money men.

Like I said, it's not Sheard. He certainly hasn't got the clout to do this, but credit to him for bringing the guys to the table.

you will see today I understand.

I think there is more to come out from the paper that broke the story.

Thanks, could be good news today then.  But, what we really need (rather than 'more from a paper') is official news from the parties involved.

Only then will we really have anything to get excited about.

We will just have to be patient (again . . . ) I suppose.

Guest Roger Kint

Any idea how much longer it is going to take?

Not just wait for the update in the Chronicle to see? I think if he knew more he would have said tbh

Any idea how much longer it is going to take?

Not just wait for the update in the Chronicle to see? I think if he knew more he would have said tbh

I meant the whole takeover!

Guest ItalianMagpie

I completely snubbed yesterday the news of the new takeover bid by Sheard or whatever he's called, but I'm reading some posts of hope for today or somewhere nearby. Could anyone please sum the situation up?

I completely snubbed yesterday the news of the new takeover bid by Sheard or whatever he's called, but I'm reading some posts of hope for today or somewhere nearby. Could anyone please sum the situation up?

:omg:

Another false dawn.

Guest ItalianMagpie

Another false dawn.

Good. Wasn't expecting anything different.

Uncle Festers full of shit!

Another false dawn.

Good. Wasn't expecting anything different.

Ha Ha, yes, sorry, was being flippant  -  but I think we have all learnt this summer not to get too excited as each 'revelation' breaks.  I have (despite myself) genuinly got my hopes up so many times . . . .  so I just react like this now!

To respond more rationally  -  it COULD happen, but I don't think it will.