RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Btw wouldn't the accounts allow for this potential payout? In which case the buying party are spot on to be factoring it into the price of the club.

Is there not insurance to cover this sort of thing too?

I think most agree Keegan was fkd over by the fat cunt and his mob, no way KK would have came back to work under the system they put in place. So he has every right to be angry over it and feel he was forced out, any person in any job would want compenstation in that situation. Ashley is the idiot here its his mess and he cannot expect a new buyer to come in and sort it out by paying out another £8mill, they could say fine we will fight the case and pay out if we have to but the £8mill + legal fee's comes off the asking price.

Every day the passes I start to think more and more that this £100mill was just a smoke screen was purely bait to suck in interest and now he is showing what he really wnats and is makign it very hard for any buyer to agreee terms with him.

Even 100m is cloud cuckoo land.

I think most agree Keegan was fkd over by the fat c*** and his mob, no way KK would have came back to work under the system they put in place. So he has every right to be angry over it and feel he was forced out, any person in any job would want compenstation in that situation. Ashley is the idiot here its his mess and he cannot expect a new buyer to come in and sort it out by paying out another £8mill, they could say fine we will fight the case and pay out if we have to but the £8mill + legal fee's comes off the asking price.

Every day the passes I start to think more and more that this £100mill was just a smoke screen was purely bait to suck in interest and now he is showing what he really wnats and is makign it very hard for any buyer to agreee terms with him.

Is it though? if thats true he would have had no interest at all.

I think most agree Keegan was fkd over by the fat c*** and his mob, no way KK would have came back to work under the system they put in place. So he has every right to be angry over it and feel he was forced out, any person in any job would want compenstation in that situation. Ashley is the idiot here its his mess and he cannot expect a new buyer to come in and sort it out by paying out another £8mill, they could say fine we will fight the case and pay out if we have to but the £8mill + legal fee's comes off the asking price.

Is it though? if thats true he would have had no interest at all.

You have the ans.

What I can't understand is why Keith Harris would be so willing to bullshit.

He's nothing to gain by it, he just makes himself and his company look shite.

That gives me hope I guess. :undecided:

I don't think Keegan's got much of a case, but if Ashley had to pay up he could hardly complain. His decision to back Wise and Llambiarse over Keegan has cost him millions, at least now staring into the abyss the fat fool must acknowledge it.

He's nothing to gain by it, he just makes himself and his company look s****.

Reason = money  he will say what he has to to make the most for him and his company.

He's nothing to gain by it, he just makes himself and his company look shite.

I'm probably being too cynical (one wonders why), but if there is interest they should be looking to make a bid much less than the asking price. A serious bidder at 100m would have purchased the club by now, it shouldn't take accountants and lawyers more than a week to get transparency. This gives rise to concerns regarding the state of the club financially or the actual intent of MA behind announcing the sale as it may be just a ruse not to put any money in and also sidestep responsibility for ongoing issues. Rational thinking suggests that if there are some 'interested parties' they realise they hold all the cards as they can just sit back till things get worse and pay even less. If I was buying the club I'd wait a few more weeks.

I don't think Keegan's got much of a case, but if Ashley had to pay up he could hardly complain. His decision to back Wise and Llambiarse over Keegan has cost him millions, at least now staring into the abyss the fat fool must acknowledge it.

KK walked though, he wasn't sacked, in fact Ashley tried to bring him back and KK refused.

Tough shit if KK didn't like Wise, it doesn't make him entitled to £8m of the clubs money because he cannot put personal differences aside, he knew someone was going to fill the role, he said so himself.

Surely he'll only make a decent wedge if he brokers a sale?

He will be getting paid a rate on time taken I would geuess + whatever when the deal is done, he will have a set rule of of what Ashley wants and will be sticking to those guidelines when thrashing out a deal. The final say with be Ashleys and the longer it takes the more Harris will earn.

Surely he'll only make a decent wedge if he brokers a sale?

He will be getting paid a rate on time taken I would geuess + whatever when the deal is done, he will have a set rule of of what Ashley wants and will be sticking to those guidelines when thrashing out a deal. The final say with be Ashleys and the longer it takes the more Harris will earn.

They charge about £700 a day retainer plus added fees for all other expertise they draw on.

KK walked though, he wasn't sacked, in fact Ashley tried to bring him back and KK refused.

Tough s*** if KK didn't like Wise, it doesn't make him entitled to £8m of the clubs money because he cannot put personal differences aside, he knew someone was going to fill the role, he said so himself.

Ashley paniced coz his mod fkd up and he new KK would have him for a fortune, he was not willing to give KK what he promised him when he took the job, so no deal was struck when they met in London for talks.

Will they not be getting a percentage fee though? So if the sale drags on and the buying prices drops and drops (like Parky says, there's no great reason for a buyer to rush) then the fee they'll get is likely to be less and less.

The buyers hold all the cards. We're in such a state, the likelihood of bouncing straight back is almost gone already anyway. Why rush?

Tough s*** if KK didn't like Wise, it doesn't make him entitled to £8m of the clubs money because he cannot put personal differences aside, he knew someone was going to fill the role, he said so himself.

Ashley paniced coz his mod fkd up and he new KK would have him for a fortune, he was not willing to give KK what he promised him when he took the job, so no deal was struck when they met in London for talks.

Why did we have all these months of stalemate when all we needed to do was ask Skirge what happened.

God forbid something changes in the work environment. If everyone was like KK we'd all be unemployed as soon as we got our hours changed, or a expenses restructured or moved to a new location or job position.

Really though, it was more to do with the fact he didn't like Wise having a say on transfers than money spent on transfers; KK honestly thought he could walk in to our club being out of the game for a while and take control top to bottom with a man that only knows him on reputation.  :idiot2:

KK needed to work in the setup and let his authority grow day by day as he was getting it right, not demand all or nothing at the 1st barrier, businessmen don't work like that, they think with their heads and not their hearts, and the result was KK Vs Ashley, Heart Vs Head and no one won bar the mackems.

Rational thinking suggests that if there are some 'interested parties' they realise they hold all the cards as they can just sit back till things get worse and pay even less. If I was buying the club I'd wait a few more weeks.

It's plausible but seems unlikely, unless they're really skint and haggling down to an affordable price, which does not bode well. Whoever they are they'll be aware that the longer they wait, the smaller the rebuilding time and therefore the higher the chances of failure. This is very much a case of the bird in the hand.

Rational thinking suggests that if there are some 'interested parties' they realise they hold all the cards as they can just sit back till things get worse and pay even less. If I was buying the club I'd wait a few more weeks.

It's plausible but seems unlikely, unless they're really skint and haggling down to an affordable price, which does not bode well. Whoever they are they'll be aware that the longer they wait, the smaller the rebuilding time and therefore the higher the chances of failure. This is very much a case of the bird in the hand.

Agree with that as well.

What is failure though?

We're almost at the point of no return for this season anyway.

I dont care much for some of the bad word abuse on these thread titles Dave, can you make a thread about it in the Chat section reminding everybody how wrong it is?  :iamatwat:

Ah so fk, least of our worries and to be honest it sums up the situation perfectly