RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We have to get this right imagin how marvellos things work if Ashley hire his own Manger two years ego. We have to be patent the new owners must hire a new manger. Whom ever they decide to do hire it has to be their decesion alone to make not the previous owner or not the fans. Thats why we need to be patient and wait. It is only preseason and Houhgton is experanced coach to train the lads properly. What he doesn't know is how to approch a game and make a decsion on the game.

Guest sicko2ndbest

I really am concerned about the fact that the owners have not tried to push the deal through before July 1st. I know theres a lot to get through but surely competent, resourceful people can complete all of the necessary paperwork, diligence in a shorter space of time. The new owners should know the importance of a strong start, and the importance for them financially of bouncing straight back up at the first attempt. They obviously do not all want Shearer or he would have been appointed by now, which to me is a worry knowing the consequences of not appointing him.

If i was in a situation where i wanted to buy something that i know others want to buy as well, i would ensure that i had completed all of the relevant checks and submitted my offer in the shortest space of time. I do not believe for one minute that Ashley would pass up an offer of 60-80 mil when he is haemoraging money the way he is. By my calculations for every week he is in charge it will be costing him over a 1million pound in wages with no return.

I will be genuinely suprised if there is the level of interest in the club that Harris says there is. I think Harris is over in America because they are the only ones who are serious about the acquisition and they are becoming more and more disinterested prompting a panic trip from Harris.

The fact that Hughton has come out today and said he is focussed on pre season and he has been given a rolling contract along with Calderwood says to me the owner has no clue about the time frame involved

Nobody will pay 100m as is.

100m+ 100m debt= 200m

You honestly believe he is asking for the loan to be repayed as well?

I really am concerned about the fact that the owners have not tried to push the deal through before July 1st. I know theres a lot to get through but surely competent, resourceful people can complete all of the necessary paperwork, diligence in a shorter space of time. The new owners should know the importance of a strong start, and the importance for them financially of bouncing straight back up at the first attempt. They obviously do not all want Shearer or he would have been appointed by now, which to me is a worry knowing the consequences of not appointing him.

If i was in a situation where i wanted to buy something that i know others want to buy as well, i would ensure that i had completed all of the relevant checks and submitted my offer in the shortest space of time. I do not believe for one minute that Ashley would pass up an offer of 60-80 mil when he is haemoraging money the way he is. By my calculations for every week he is in charge it will be costing him over a 1million pound in wages with no return.

I will be genuinely suprised if there is the level of interest in the club that Harris says there is. I think Harris is over in America because they are the only ones who are serious about the acquisition and they are becoming more and more disinterested prompting a panic trip from Harris.

The fact that Hughton has come out today and said he is focussed on pre season and he has been given a rolling contract along with Calderwood says to me the owner has no clue about the time frame involved

100m+ 100m debt= 200m

there's no loan. What he did was guarantor the debt against his own wealth, the debt is still there.

potential buyers are seeing this+ the wage bill for a useless squad, and running a fucking mile,...hence no sale.

He cleared the debt and all the fans here must stop blaming Ashley for all the things go wrong. They have to blame themselves as well. All that argy badgy after KK left it only killed us it relgate us. Imagin if we stay cool and not threaten Ashley do u thnik he would hire Kinnar as a stop gap manger. It is just silly I love Newcastle the club but I hate the so called fans cause they don't think rationally.

100m+ 100m debt= 200m

there's no loan. What he did was guarantor the debt against his own wealth, the debt is still there.

potential buyers are seeing this+ the wage bill for a useless squad, and running a fucking mile,...hence no sale.

Those loans are documented in the club's accounts aren't they?

If he's knowingly submitted dishonest accounts then getting his asking price for the club will be the least of his problems.

Guest toonlass

He cleared the debt and all the fans here must stop blaming Ashley for all the things go wrong. They have to blame themselves as well. All that argy badgy after KK left it only killed us it relgate us. Imagin if we stay cool and not threaten Ashley do u thnik he would hire Kinnar as a stop gap manger. It is just silly I love Newcastle the club but I hate the so called fans cause they don't think rationally.

Get away man. They were shite the whole season, the crap at the Hull game did affect how they played for the whole season! The fans still turned up, week in week out and watched that drivel from "professional" footballers. Give yourself a shake man.

I don't cause the crap against Hull had an effect on the team and everything for the whole season. Not only this past season we will pay for it next season as well. Becasue of that demonstration the club put on sale and on care taker manger. I am not saying Ashley is Jesus but we have to take some responsbilty as well.

Guest sicko2ndbest

I don't cause the crap against Hull had an effect on the team and everything for the whole season. Not only this past season we will pay for it next season as well. Becasue of that demonstration the club put on sale and on care taker manger. I am not saying Ashley is Jesus but we have to take some responsbilty as well.

:toke:

Guest toonlass

Shut up man. One demonstration by the fans left a lasting impression which meant that the players were shite for 9 months? Hadaway and shite (or any other solicitors in the North Shields area). The players let US down, we were there singing loud and proud on the last day of the season. The fans turned up, the team unfortunately didn't.

100m+ 100m debt= 200m

If this is the case then we can forget a sale in the near future.

Guest ObaStar

100m+ 100m debt= 200m

potential buyers are seeing this+ the wage bill for a useless squad, and running a f***ing mile,...hence no sale.

do u have any proof of that? not challenging you, just curious if thats a fact or just an opinion.

100m+ 100m debt= 200m

potential buyers are seeing this+ the wage bill for a useless squad, and running a f***ing mile,...hence no sale.

do u have any proof of that? not challenging you, just curious if thats a fact or just an opinion.

nah, just hear say, but heard it from a few sayers, and it fits with the pattern of events, so until its proven otherwise, its my chosen belief, from the many versions.

Shut up man. One demonstration by the fans left a lasting impression which meant that the players were s**** for 9 months? Hadaway and s**** (or any other solicitors in the North Shields area). The players let US down, we were there singing loud and proud on the last day of the season. The fans turned up, the team unfortunately didn't.

Hey moron think in casuality manner because of that Demo the club hire incompetent manger and was on sale for the next 4 month with all the uncertainty. That is a fact and we all lost many important points during that period. Good for you to sang the last day of the season but it won't create a chance and a goal all that screamin.

Unfortunaitly for human beings only negative things remaine in ppl minds...

Guest toonlass

Shut up man. One demonstration by the fans left a lasting impression which meant that the players were s**** for 9 months? Hadaway and s**** (or any other solicitors in the North Shields area). The players let US down, we were there singing loud and proud on the last day of the season. The fans turned up, the team unfortunately didn't.

Hey moron think in casuality manner because of that Demo the club hire incompetent manger and was on sale for the next 4 month with all the uncertainty. That is a fact and we all lost many important points during that period. Good for you to sang the last day of the season but it won't create a chance and a goal all that screamin.

Less of the personal insults ok? How many actual games did you attend last year? How much effort did you see the people around you putting in at St James' Park? Do you think you did enough?

Did you use babelfish to translate that?

I am not sure if I am allowed to say this but since the season finished, I have actually fallen out of love with the club.

I am starting to feel a little detatched from it. Thats probably to do with the distance I live from the North East now but my apathy has now reached its highest level.

Actually hurts a little to read that.

I agree in a way, the demonstration forced Ashley to panic and put the club up for sale, but the guy should have had thicker skin and a bigger set of balls and rode through the storm. Were a passionate lot (well used to be until he knocked it out of us) especially when things go wrong, he's watched enough football to know that.

I am not sure if I am allowed to say this but since the season finished, I have actually fallen out of love with the club.

I am starting to feel a little detatched from it. Thats probably to do with the distance I live from the North East now but my apathy has now reached its highest level.

Basically because since we were relegated it should have been all good, positive stuff about having a good time at some different grounds and coming straight back up. We should have drawn a line under the bad times and concentrated on the future.

There hasn't been one good piece of news so far, and we currently have no future.

seriously worried for the future of the club like

think the possibilty of doing a Leeds, is growing closer.

Leeds will wave at us as we pass by them next season if we carry on.

Basically because since we were relegated it should have been all good, positive stuff about having a good time at some different grounds and coming straight back up. We should have drawn a line under the bad times and concentrated on the future.

There hasn't been one good piece of news so far, and we currently have no future.

Ashley really is turning this in to a cracking contest as to which regime has done more damage to the club.

Ashley really is turning this in to a cracking contest as to which regime has done more damage to the club.

Not even a contest any more IMO.

:sadnod: :sadnod: