RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest dazzanufc1892

you boys know i dont often post on here something ive heard, unless its off one of my most trusted sources with inside knowledge on the club/player in question. Had an interesting talk tonight with an associate of mine, and he believes thursday will be the key day here with a decision being made. Hopefully is true

Offers for 4 different players have been refused !!

Not possible, we all know its common knowledge that Ashley will sell any player we get an offer for so he can rake money in from the club before selling it to an unsuspecting new owner :)

Seriously though that's to be expected, they can't sell players while they're waiting for the club to be sold, players are assets after all.  Who were the four payers by the way?

Guest sicko2ndbest

you boys know i dont often post on here something ive heard, unless its off one of my most trusted sources with inside knowledge on the club/player in question. Had an interesting talk tonight with an associate of mine, and he believes thursday will be the key day here with a decision being made. Hopefully is true

Bollox!

Guest dazzanufc1892

Bollox!

have i ever posted something on here that has not come true either within that week, or come out to be true within the next month or so. This is why i dont bother saying anything, a response wasnt needed, so i guess we will wait and see, if it doesnt, il happily post a retraction

Guest toonlass

Bollox!

Which thursday though? There are about 22 of them left in this year

Guest sicko2ndbest

Bollox!

have i ever posted something on here that has not come true either within that week, or come out to be true within the next month or so. This is why i dont bother saying anything, a response wasnt needed, so i guess we will wait and see, if it doesnt, il happily post a retraction

It was uncalled for Dazza, your right. The amount of ITK info that has filled mesage board after message board has turned me in a sceptical doomongar. I hope you are right i really do!

I think we need a poll for on what page of the mamouth thread a "cold sold" announcement is made. I'm going for page 454 personally, but that might be a little optimistic.

Oba, Bassong and 2 others.

Similar to the embargo, what if, whoever might be buying the club has agreed with Ashley that no players are to be sold until the takeover is complete.

What if that is the t's and c's of any deal, for any party?

Guest toonlass

Ok. No more posts then if no sensible discussion.

Thanks

Well you cannot expect sympathy from people who earn less in 2 or more years than the players who have just taken their club down when the players then say they are going to leave. There is not a sensible discussion in here that can justify the wages that our players are on are there?

Thanks

Ok guys. Thanks for the help, I won't ask again.

Ok - no more from me then.

Longest fucking goodbye ever.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Thanks

Ok guys. Thanks for the help, I won't ask again.

Ok - no more from me then.

Longest f***ing goodbye ever.

:)

Guest toonlass

I'm not sure why the fans should give a toss about the players when the feeling clearly isn't mutual.

:clap: