RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

David Craig..."my sources inform me"

That one often does it for me. Or when Alan Oliver had his "finger on the pulse".

Yeah, but that was usually "wide of the mark".

Anyone think that Ashley may have made that statement on saturday knowing full well that there are interested parties? Seems the most likely scenario to me.

It's more likely that their interest has has made him want to make a sharp exit.

Anyone think that Ashley may have made that statement on saturday knowing full well that there are interested parties? Seems the most likely scenario to me.

It's more likely that their interest has has made him want to make a sharp exit.

Anything is possible with Ga$hley.

I'd be opposed to any Omani owners.

80% of the labour force in that country is made up of foreign nationals, much of which is forced labour.

I'll still support the club, players and the manager, but I couldn't support a board which made its money from the exploitation of human beings.

80% of the labour force in that country is made up of foreign nationals, much of which is forced labour.

I'll still support the club, players and the manager, but I couldn't support a board which made its money from the exploitation of human beings.

You stuck with Mike Ga$hley tho :shifty:

I really want them to take over now I know the ponce is against them.

Try saying that to the poor Indian boy living in the slums in Mumbai, whose father sold all he had to travel to Oman for a well paid job. Whose father got to Oman and discovered that he wasn't getting paid. Whose father had his passport confiscated to stop him going home. Whose father was forced to carry out construction work in 54oC heat. Whose father killed himself thousands of miles from home.

Just to clarify, Oman, led by its Sultan who people appear to want to be involved is on the highest level on the Human trafficking scale with:

Algeria

Iran

Oman

Sudan

Burma

Kuwait

Papua New Guinea

Syria

Cuba

Korea, North

Qatar

Fiji

Moldova

Saudi Arabia

Just to clarify, Oman, led by its Sultan who people appear to want to be involved is on the highest level on the Human trafficking scale with:

Algeria

Iran

Oman

Sudan

Burma

Kuwait

Papua New Guinea

Syria

Cuba

Korea, North

Qatar

Fiji

Moldova

Saudi Arabia

Looks like Saudi are gonna get relegated.

Guest Heneage

Algeria

Iran

Oman

Sudan

Burma

Kuwait

Papua New Guinea

Syria

Cuba

Korea, North

Qatar

Fiji

Moldova

Saudi Arabia

Looks like Saudi are gonna get relegated.

:lol: :lol:

Try saying that to the poor Indian boy living in the slums in Mumbai, whose father sold all he had to travel to Oman for a well paid job. Whose father got to Oman and discovered that he wasn't getting paid. Whose father had his passport confiscated to stop him going home. Whose father was forced to carry out construction work in 54oC heat. Whose father killed himself thousands of miles from home.

:lol: :lol:

sorry

Guest michaelfoster

This fucker helped depose his own father with the help of the British gov, surely if he takes over we'll see the end of Ameobi?

Hopefully he has an assasin that he uses, only way to get rid of the bugger.

Either that or the Assassin could teach him how to shoot.

This fucker helped depose his own father with the help of the British gov, surely if he takes over we'll see the end of Ameobi?

Hopefully he has an assasin that he uses, only way to get rid of the bugger.

Either that or the Assassin could teach him how to shoot.

win win

I think James is taking this a bit too seriously. Just shows he lacks emotional maturity.

Anyway, sports direct is a crime against humanity and they aren't listed.

I think James is taking this a bit too seriously. Just shows he lacks emotional maturity.

No, it just shows that I've strong beliefs that every human should be free, and that I'm not morally bankrupt like some people.

No, it just shows that I've strong beliefs that every human should be free, and that I'm not morally bankrupt like some people.

:lol: Wind your neck in man.

Who then came back home to star in Slumdog Millionaire.

Not all bad though.

You stuck with Mike Ga$hley tho :shifty:

You've obviously never worked for him, I have and that was forced labour believe me lol

It's a bit of a mystery from what I've read. A lightning strike shouldn't do anything like that...

And even when they lose electricity they still have a lot of manual systems for flying the plane. Some people reckon the most likely (still extremely far fetched) thing that could have happened is lighting & turbulance causing the hull to break very quickly. Would explain why they didn't manage to send a radio message. How the hell would that happen though ???

any finns on board ?.......the media line is sickeningly put in this country that there are 5 british on board. as if it is more of a disaster because of it.

Well, it is the British media reporting to the British people so you would expect that.  Same in every country I would imagine.

non the less sickening for it.

echoes of the old spitting image skit

It's a bit of a mystery from what I've read. A lightning strike shouldn't do anything like that...

And even when they lose electricity they still have a lot of manual systems for flying the plane. Some people reckon the most likely (still extremely far fetched) thing that could have happened is lighting & turbulance causing the hull to break very quickly. Would explain why they didn't manage to send a radio message. How the hell would that happen though ???

any finns on board ?.......the media line is sickeningly put in this country that there are 5 british on board. as if it is more of a disaster because of it.

Well, it is the British media reporting to the British people so you would expect that.  Same in every country I would imagine.

non the less sickening for it.

echoes of the old spitting image skit

Keeps getting reported here as 2 Americans on board.  I get the fact that in a situation like this, nationality doesn't matter, each one of those people on board on the plane had human dignity and rights and deserve to be respected as a human.  But I'm not really offended by that kind of reporting.  It's an issue that Americans (or Britons, French, etc) will have to deal with, the respective state departments and national leaders will also likely have to deal with it, plus there are people that know or are related to those killed within the respective country.

These two posts are about the plane crash, but if you think about it, there would be outrage if human trafficking was happenning to English people, why should we not be outraged at human trafficking on the other side of the world? We are all human beings after all.