RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest toonlass

Besides I'd imagine it would be hard to get to the top financial rung of an autocratic country without being involved in the crimes of the nation. As such if it isn't the Sultan, I'll be having whoever under close scrutiny.

Will his version of MI5 allow you to do that?

Besides I'd imagine it would be hard to get to the top financial rung of an autocratic country without being involved in the crimes of the nation. As such if it isn't the Sultan, I'll be having whoever under close scrutiny.

If there is any progression, I shall contact a few organisations and individuals in the UK (MPs, Amnesty International) and see what comes of it.

If there is any progression, I shall contact a few organisations and individuals in the UK (MPs, Amnesty International) and see what comes of it.

Can you not wait & see if they do a good job of running the football club first?

Can you not wait & see if they do a good job of running the football club first?

No. Death to the Sultan!

Guest Walking in a waddle wonde

If it is the Sultan who is involved then this thread may need to be deleted, if only for the sake of James. :lol:

Guest dover

What a load of bollocks. Im not an ikn, I dont have "sources" except ketchup. But I do know about Arabs and not just from the nativety play tea towel incident. Im one of those exploited foreign workers, who has his flights paid, salary tax free, accomodation free, kids education paid for, and a driver, and an enforced compulsary paid 2 months leave to prevent "stress". bastards they are for exploiting me like that.

What i can tell you about arabs is that they are impatient bastards and status mad. NUFC have no profile in the middle east just as portsmouth and man city didnt have, but the Premier league has a massive profile which is why all these stupidly rich arabs are throwing cash at it, its the latest must have and anyone in the middle east wants a piece just to try and prove they are the wealthiest. So trying to convince an arab consortium to buy a non premier league club regardless of the size is virtually impossible, they would rather buy one of the newly promoted teams and throw wedge at it than be associated with a second tier team. Sorry but thats the truth. I say virtually because there are some consortiums out there who have not got the funds they claim to have, they want the status without the wedge, and they may attempt a purchase of NUFC in attempt to increase their social standing.

Most likely there is a UK consortium making Ashley a low offer, he has "leaked" this arab rumour to panic push the price up to the UK consortium. Dont anyone get your hopes up because it isnt going to happen. And if it does it will be a disaster in terms of funds, arabs are ruthless bastards expect the club to loaned up to the hilt and the cash to disappear.

What a load of bollocks. Im not an ikn, I dont have "sources" except ketchup. But I do know about Arabs and not just from the nativety play tea towel incident. Im one of those exploited foreign workers, who has his flights paid, salary tax free, accomodation free, kids education paid for, and a driver, and an enforced compulsary paid 2 months leave to prevent "stress". bastards they are for exploiting me like that.

What i can tell you about arabs is that they are impatient bastards and status mad. NUFC have no profile in the middle east just as portsmouth and man city didnt have, but the Premier league has a massive profile which is why all these stupidly rich arabs are throwing cash at it, its the latest must have and anyone in the middle east wants a piece just to try and prove they are the wealthiest. So trying to convince an arab consortium to buy a non premier league club regardless of the size is virtually impossible, they would rather buy one of the newly promoted teams and throw wedge at it than be associated with a second tier team. Sorry but thats the truth. I say virtually because there are some consortiums out there who have not got the funds they claim to have, they want the status without the wedge, and they may attempt a purchase of NUFC in attempt to increase their social standing.

Most likely there is a UK consortium making Ashley a low offer, he has "leaked" this arab rumour to panic push the price up to the UK consortium. Dont anyone get your hopes up because it isnt going to happen. And if it does it will be a disaster in terms of funds, arabs are ruthless bastards expect the club to loaned up to the hilt and the cash to disappear.

Amen.

Guest toonlass

Amen.

No it's Oman