RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

IF Mike Ashley stays, I think he needs to think about making some changes at the top, most importantly replacing Llambias. His PR skills are atrocious, he appears to have as much contempt for Newcastle Fans as his boss, and we need someone in charge who has experience of running a football club.

The new man should be given complete autonomy over the hiring of staff on the footballing side, because you just know that  :kinnear: is busy ironing his tracksuit and cleaning his boots ready for the end of the month

It's time for him to admit that he can't sell the club and appoint some half-rate shit manager so we can at least buy some half-rate shit players before the season starts, sell last season's shit who want to leave, and remain with at least a minor miracle's chance of winning promotion.

Our finances must be really bad, it seems no one is willing to touch us.

Just because this 'rumour' was a load of shit doesn't mean we're stuck with Ashley.

Agree that it doesn't look good of course. But then we knew this all along.

It's time for him to admit that he can't sell the club and appoint some half-rate s*** manager so we can at least buy some half-rate s*** players before the season starts, sell last season's s*** who want to leave, and remain with at least a minor miracle's chance of winning promotion.

Or maybe lower his asking price, the stupid fat shit.

He mayb e could have got what he wanted if he had spent enough to keep us in the division.  what a knobber.

He should now look at finding a manager for the season, he can at least try and do that right.

i doubt it, we'll be stuck with hughton

I think it's now time for the question to be asked: "which would you prefer, Houghton or Kinnear?" :lol:

i'd still rather have richard money promoted  in all honesty, or even o'leary if he's llambo's best mate.

at least money would have faith in the academy lads like lua lua, inman, danquah, ranger etc

Who's making the transfer decisions then?

He is. He knows he can't sell us, so will now start to get rid of any player we have a chance of getting money for. Bassong, Beye and Enrique wont be here much longer.

We've still got the quote from Llambias, which we believe was also told to the players from a reliable source close to the playing staff.

Rumour looks like tyne-talk spreading shit again, but ultimately whether we are taken over this week is dependent on whether or not Llambias is a liar.

Who's making the transfer decisions then?

I don't think there will be any transfers beyond what Keith Harris is telling them about which players are most sellable and/or are costing the most money.

Certainly don't think there will be any signings this window if Ashley stays.

We've still got the quote from Llambias, which we believe was also told to the players from a reliable source close to the playing staff.

Rumour looks like tyne-talk spreading s*** again, but ultimately whether we are taken over this week is dependent on whether or not Llambias is a liar.

Yes he is.

If you ring and cry your eyes out over the phone you may get an answer :lol:

Dubai International Capital LLC

P.O. Box 72888

The Gate, East Wing

13th Floor

Dubai International Financial Centre

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Telephone: +971 4 362 1888

Email:[email protected]

London Office

Dubai International Capital (Europe) Ltd.

9th Floor

21 Palmer Street

London SW1H 0AD

United Kingdom

Telephone: +44 (0) 207 808 1700

If you ring and cry your eyes out over the phone you may get an answer :lol:

Dubai International Capital LLC

P.O. Box 72888

The Gate, East Wing

13th Floor

Dubai International Financial Centre

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Telephone: +971 4 362 1888

Email:[email protected]

London Office

Dubai International Capital (Europe) Ltd.

9th Floor

21 Palmer Street

London SW1H 0AD

United Kingdom

Telephone: +44 (0) 207 808 1700

Time for an E-mail.

Guest Wally_McFool

“It could go through in due course – or it could take six months."

That sounds suspiciously  like the dodgy owl of doom changing his tune from a few days to a few months.  :snod: :laugh2:

Rumour looks like tyne-talk spreading shit again, but ultimately whether we are taken over this week is dependent on whether or not Llambias is a liar.

Lambias is a fat lieing bastard man, he has no clue non at all.

He should now look at finding a manager for the season, he can at least try and do that right.

i doubt it, we'll be stuck with hughton

I think it's now time for the question to be asked: "which would you prefer, Houghton or Kinnear?" :lol:

i'd still rather have richard money promoted  in all honesty, or even o'leary if he's llambo's best mate.

at least money would have faith in the academy lads like lua lua, inman, danquah, ranger etc

I'd settle for George Graham to be honest