RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Type more slowly, Skirge.

lol and turn a fkn light on.....

Am just so angry, Harris the man that should know exactly whats going on, the man who should say fk all on it though until a deal is done, he just loves the attention all this brings him, he sits there giving it all if's, but's and maybes. Killing time is what the cunt is doing as he knows we are no closer to being sold now as we were 2 months ago.

Why not just say "as far as Newcastle are concerned I cannot talk about it, we have a non disclosure agreement in place".

who the f*** would want to come in?

Peter Lövenkrands.

And who the fuck is choosing these players. Scouts and agents lumbering a future manager and board with players that may not be suited to the team, may not be good enough, or simply may not be wanted?

who the f*** would want to come in?

Peter Lövenkrands.

Why the fuck havent we just offered him a contract? Can't see him being on much of a wage so its clearly offset by Martins buggering off, Owen leaving, Viduka and Edgar aswell. Is he still out of contract btw? He has pace for fucks sake!

"one flew over the newcastle online nest"

someone is gonna crack soon....

skirge 2/5

cp40   evens

big Tron/indi  3/1

dave  5/1

I'm going to put 1p on Madras at 1000/1

how would you tell ?

Wage bill bollocks, you want to lower the wage bill then you buy the fkn club then be incharge of selling those you need to inorder to lower said wage bill.

Toy don't wait this long making it harder to sell players and buy in new ones, utter s**** about the wage utter utter shire.

So you think our wage bill is sustainable? Or you think the new owner(s) should be in charge of reducing the wage bill? :doh:

He's right about what he said, especially about the income. It takes a massive hit and we need to find a way to ease the blow. Selling players, which brings in a transfer fee and also gets them off the wage bill, is one way of doing that.

And they've only just figured all this out, right?

no. they were hoping someone else would make that decision.

skirge 2/5

cp40   evens

big Tron/indi  3/1

dave  5/1

how would you tell ?

you'd lose the ras.

skirge 2/5

cp40   evens

big Tron/indi  3/1

dave  5/1

how would you tell ?

You'll only be able to say Wormy.

Fellas, you's need to remember that whilst Harris works for Seymour Pierce, he is also working on behalf of Mike Ashley. So, he will say we he's been told to with regards to us.

Also remember he said that a sale was close last year, so he's prone to bouts of fantasy too.

Wage bill bollocks, you want to lower the wage bill then you buy the fkn club then be incharge of selling those you need to inorder to lower said wage bill.

Toy don't wait this long making it harder to sell players and buy in new ones, utter shite about the wage utter utter shire.

So you think our wage bill is sustainable? Or you think the new owner(s) should be in charge of reducing the wage bill? :doh:

He's right about what he said, especially about the income. It takes a massive hit and we need to find a way to ease the blow. Selling players, which brings in a transfer fee and also gets them off the wage bill, is one way of doing that.

Maybe they expected a deal to have been completed by now? It hasn't, so now they're trying to make us a little more appealing?

Fellas, you's need to remember that whilst Harris works for Seymour Pierce, he is also working on behalf of Mike Ashley. So, he will say we he's been told to with regards to us.

Also remember he said that a sale was close last year, so he's prone to bouts of fantasy too.

de ja vous

I can just imagine the club website on August 31st

Newcastle United are pleased to confirm that they have signed Claudio Cacapa, Mark Viduka and Peter Lovenkrands on a free transfer.

Am just so angry, Harris the man that should know exactly whats going on, the man who should say fk all on it though until a deal is done, he just loves the attention all this brings him, he sits there giving it all if's, but's and maybes. Killing time is what the cunt is doing as he knows we are no closer to being sold now as we were 2 months ago.

Why not just say "as far as Newcastle are concerned I cannot talk about it, we have a non disclosure agreement in place".

If he'd have said that, people would have gone crazy at him.

Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't...

skirge 2/5

cp40   evens

big Tron/indi  3/1

dave  5/1

how would you tell ?

You'll only be able to say Wormy.

shite man....that just means i'm dreaming.

Am just so angry, Harris the man that should know exactly whats going on, the man who should say fk all on it though until a deal is done, he just loves the attention all this brings him, he sits there giving it all if's, but's and maybes. Killing time is what the c*** is doing as he knows we are no closer to being sold now as we were 2 months ago.

I don't think he said anything substanial to be fair he just said we are quite well (means the deal done we have to finalize few things) To kill that assumption he said (we should be able to finalize everything by the end of Augest ) Apart from that he simply said it is hard right now cause of the relgation and the wage bill is being very high...

Toy don't wait this long making it harder to sell players and buy in new ones, utter shite about the wage utter utter shire.

Maybe they expected a deal to have been completed by now? It hasn't, so now they're trying to make us a little more appealing?

As I've said before, Ashley lives in a fucking fantasy world. They've only decided now it's a good idea to start acting like a club again? Within a week of the new season?

Absolute retards.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

This thread is depressing, don't think I'm going to look at it again until the title is:

Club Latest: Fat Fucker out; Fat Fucker in

And Freddy SHeppard is out new Chairman.

You don't wait this long making it harder to sell players and buy in new ones, utter shite about the wage utter utter shire.

IF Ashley sells players to lower the wage bill he then has to sign players so he can sell the club with a full squad, I am sure any buyer would rather choose who is sold and who is bought themselves.

Most clubs have a massive wage bill and yes relegation cost us a fortune but Ashley still owning us is also costing the club as fans are staying away from the club shops as well as not renewing season tickets.

I just think the wage bill thing for the sale being held up is shite and its ore to do with the £100mill asking price + other debts.

This thread is depressing, don't think I'm going to look at it again until the title is:

Ooooooh freudian........Freddy SHeppard is OUT.

You don't wait this long making it harder to sell players and buy in new ones, utter s**** about the wage utter utter shire.

IF Ashley sells players to lower the wage bill he then has to sign players so he can sell the club with a full squad, I am sure any buyer would rather choose who is sold and who is bought themselves.

Most clubs have a massive wage bill and yes relegation cost us a fortune but Ashley still owning us is also costing the club as fans are staying away from the club shops as well as not renewing season tickets.

I just think the wage bill thing for the sale being held up is s**** and its ore to do with the £100mill asking price + other debts.

some buyers may think "you do the spade work in getting rid of X,Y and Z then we'll see" that means they don't run the risk of carrying them should no decent deals be agreed. also the way i see it is that "other debts" covers the wages.

You don't wait this long making it harder to sell players and buy in new ones, utter shite about the wage utter utter shire.

I just think the wage bill thing for the sale being held up is shite and its ore to do with the £100mill asking price + other debts.

Only one player has gone so far though; Martins for £9m. Would anybody have actually turned that down? I'd certainly have bitten their hands off, which is what we've done. If it's true we've rejected a £10m bid for Bassong, it looks like we're not just letting anybody go unless it is for the good of the club.

I'd welcome the useless cunt back with open arms.

You don't wait this long making it harder to sell players and buy in new ones, utter s**** about the wage utter utter shire.

I just think the wage bill thing for the sale being held up is s**** and its ore to do with the £100mill asking price + other debts.

some buyers may think "you do the spade work in getting rid of X,Y and Z then we'll see" that means they don't run the risk of carrying them should no decent deals be agreed.

Then if thats how they will do things they can fk off, thats an Ashley style and we have had enough of that.

some buyers may think "you do the spade work in getting rid of X,Y and Z then we'll see" that means they don't run the risk of carrying them should no decent deals be agreed. also the way i see it is that "other debts" covers the wages.

Exactly. It means the new owner(s) don't have that burden, making the takeover for them a lot easier.