RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Confused but relieved!!

Some good news at last for Newcastle fans

August - 5 - 2009

The vast majority of Newcastle fans will be breathing a huge sigh of relief now the club have come out and denied that they have offered Joe Kinnear a two year contract.

Make no bones about it Kinnear is not liked in Newcastle, in fact he is despised and the last thing the Toon Army wanted to hear was that he would be back in charge.

Kinnear himself has said he was offered a new contract while the club have said that these reports are very wide of the mark and no contract has been offered.

Someone is lying but it is doubtful that the much suffering Newcastle fans give a damn who is the liar as long as Kinnear is not making a comeback.

But while ever Ashley owns the club the fans have to expect the unexpected, Ashley has consistently made decisions that just did not go down well with the fans and he never ever seemed to learn from his mistakes.

What price EL Tel next Newcastle boss?

Venables won't come, but he's a far more qualified coach than the likes of O'Leary, Strachan, Coppell and other such losers mentioned so far.

To be honest, if it is a local consortium supposedly willing to pay £75m and Ashley won't play ball and is really prepared to let the club decline further and further, they'd probably be best off buying Newcastle Blue Star and investing the money on getting into the Championship and passing NUFC on the way up.

Confused but relieved!!

August - 5 - 2009

The vast majority of Newcastle fans will be breathing a huge sigh of relief now the club have come out and denied that they have offered Joe Kinnear a two year contract.

Make no bones about it Kinnear is not liked in Newcastle, in fact he is despised and the last thing the Toon Army wanted to hear was that he would be back in charge.

Kinnear himself has said he was offered a new contract while the club have said that these reports are very wide of the mark and no contract has been offered.

Someone is lying but it is doubtful that the much suffering Newcastle fans give a damn who is the liar as long as Kinnear is not making a comeback.

But while ever Ashley owns the club the fans have to expect the unexpected, Ashley has consistently made decisions that just did not go down well with the fans and he never ever seemed to learn from his mistakes.

Venables won't come, but he's a far more qualified coach than the likes of O'Leary, Strachan, Coppell and other such losers mentioned so far.

Strachan is fine like. Coppell is alright too but couldn't cut the pressure here. I don't think O'Leary can be completely written off as a manager either.

Guest Thomo

One thing I wont do is disappear lads, my ITK and eveyone else at Newcastle is bemused with the Kinnear claims today, dont know here thay came from.

It was all sorted through David Craig though, and quickly denied. I am trying to get an update regarding takeover today, will post when I find out.

One thing I wont do is disappear lads, my ITK and eveyone else at Newcastle is bemused with the Kinnear claims today, dont know here thay came from.

It was all sorted through David Craig though, and quickly denied. I am trying to get an update regarding takeover today, will post when I find out.

I'm starting to think that your ITK is just being strung along by Ashley and Llambias like the rest of us while they do things like talk to Kinnear behind everyone's back.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

rumours in the chron office is it could go thorugh tomorrow.

probably more s****.

What could go throughnew manager or takeover?

Confused but relieved!!

August - 5 - 2009

Nice one.

What did Venabls won???? Nothing Starchen achivement at Celtic is better than Martin O'Neil and same moron people here were saying the same about MON few years back when I scream his appointment instead of Roeder. Learn about football ppls.

Guest kirkpatrick9

How can the only club in the top 20 in Europe finance League that has no money from European competition, end up like this FFS. You couldn't make it up.

Guest Jungle Barry

rumours in the chron office is it could go thorugh tomorrow.

probably more s****.

Can you elaborate?

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Confused but relieved!!

August - 5 - 2009

Nice one.

What did Venabls won???? Nothing Starchen achivement at Celtic is better than Martin O'Neil and same moron people here were saying the same about MON few years back when I scream his appointment instead of Roeder. Learn about football ppls.

You've lost me :-[

Confused but relieved!!

August - 5 - 2009

Nice one.

venables won la liga with barca, and an fa cup with spurs, albeit a while ago.

One statement that really worries me from Harris was the "expect a lot more sales this month, with possibly one or two coming in". Clearly an attempt from Ashley to reduce that wage bill sell and therefore make the club more appealling, however this severly impacts an already thin squad.  Just looking at our strikeforce right now is cause for concern. Carroll and Shola had better step up the plate this year because we've vey much got all our eggs in one basket.

Confused but relieved!!

August - 5 - 2009

Nice one.

Which century and I just want to know which manager fail to win at Baraca plus thats two decade ego. Strachen won lots of titiles in the past 4 years and if any of you guys care to watch his sides play with commitment and passion all the times.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

One statement that really worries me from Harris was the "expect a lot more sales this month, with possibly one or two coming in". Clearly an attempt from Ashley to reduce that wage bill sell and therefore make the club more appealling, however this severly impacts an already thin squad.  Just looking at our strikeforce right now is cause for concern. Carroll and Shola had better step up the plate this year because we've vey much got all our eggs in one basket.

I'd like to see Nile Ranger get a run out for the 1st team.

Confused but relieved!!

August - 5 - 2009

Nice one.

Which century and I just want to know which manager fail to win at Baraca plus thats two decade ego. Strachen won lots of titiles in the past 4 years and if any of you guys care to watch his sides play with commitment and passion all the times.

Venables actually moulded clubs like QPR and was a relatively successful England coach, he's well respected by people in the game. Strachan is a little shit who can win a two horse race in Scotland like Graeme Souness other than that I'm not sure he's done much.

I'd like to see Nile Ranger get a run out for the 1st team.

With both Shola and Carroll's injury records, he'll get more than one run out, if we presume he's next in line but I can see us going with one up front or play duff as a striker or something equally retarded to ensure that all our "big names" play rather than give a youngster a chance. This has been a common trait for us in recent years.

Confused but relieved!!

August - 5 - 2009

Nice one.

Venables actually moulded clubs like QPR and was a relatively successful England coach, he's well respected by people in the game. Strachan is a little shit who can win a two horse race in Scotland like Graeme Souness other than that I'm not sure he's done much.

Strachan has actually done nowt of any note when managing an English club in an obviously far more competitive league than the scotch one.

Confused but relieved!!

August - 5 - 2009

Nice one.

Strachan has actually done nowt of any note when managing an English club in an obviously far more competitive league than the scotch one.

Thought as much. A disaster waiting to happen to a club like ours I reckon, much like O'Bleary who built his reputation a Leeds side he inherited.

Confused but relieved!!

August - 5 - 2009

Nice one.

Kept Southampton clear of relegation during his time there and got them to an FA cup final.

Not sure I'd want him here but he's a better option than O'Dreary, Kinnear or any of the other managers who haven't stepped outside a TV studio in years.