RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

And even though fans woke up today to back page headlines that that Tyneside businessman Barry Moat was about to be installed as the new face of United, this has been played down by the current hierarchy.

But as usual, no-one was available for comment at the club this morning.

How does that work exactly?

:lol: fkn mint anit it I mean dear me where do they find these cunts

And even though fans woke up today to back page headlines that that Tyneside businessman Barry Moat was about to be installed as the new face of United, this has been played down by the current hierarchy.

bluelaugh.gif

Have we had this one?

Property tycoon linked to takeover of NUFC

Aug 6 2009 by Dan Warburton, Evening Chronicle

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2009/08/06/property-tycoon-linked-to-takeover-of-nufc-72703-24332825/

I thought the Chronicle had rubbished this?

They have, then they put it on there front page saying it was possible, then denied it even though they haven't spoken to the club.

Have we had this one?

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2009/08/06/property-tycoon-linked-to-takeover-of-nufc-72703-24332825/

They have, then they put it on there front page saying it was possible, then denied it even though they haven't spoken to the club.

Welll its the other article with a few changes is all.

Have we had this one?

David Craig just did on SSN.

No he didn't, he said it looks unlikely that a deal will be done with him. He doesn't deny there is any bid or that talks are on going. And if the club have simply told him to play the talks down that's what he's doing.

:lol:

Classic shite journalism.  :lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Lass I know works for the chron posted on facebook that she is going

That's all I know.

It'll be Hughton's pre-match.

CH: I've worked hard over the last week trying to work out tactics, who to play, who to have on the bench, but each and everytime we got beat. So I quit and reloaded the game and tried again. Sadly, it seems Football Manager has decided we can't beat WBA on Saturday, so I'm asking if anyone has a copy of Championship Manager I can borrow instead.