RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Thomo

Dont know as yet SUPERTOON cause I havent spoke to him as yet, just remember one thing, the information he gave me was straight from Derek Lambais's mouth.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Only three hours until tomorrow's papers. :frantic:

Wonder how big the split will be between those who say its likely, those who say its unlikely, and those who sit on the fence with the classic '50/50'

Dont know as yet SUPERTOON cause I havent spoke to him as yet, just remember one thing, the information he gave me was straight from Derek Lambais's mouth.

Aye sorry mate, got mixed up with the stories.

Nothing to do with the Middle East, I think it is the Americans, not information I have been told just papers etc.

Vincent, actually mate I dont meths mate just Class A drugs, sorry to disappoint (JOKE of course)

What is wrong with Walker anyway, Vincent, some of your fella posters could be from there mate.

So your ITK was wrong?

Correct me if I'm wrong but his ITK wasn't talking about Moat, he was talking about the rival bid.

Sorry my mistake, just assumed this was the only bid.

Who fucking knows to be honest :lol:

Someone at SI reckons Beye is on £50k from what he heard from his ITK contact (Football Agent).

He was signed under the Ashley regime, I can't see Ashley paying someone 50k per week who cost 2.7m.  It's all bollocks man, our wage bill probably isn't anywhere near what the papers say. 

Where do they get these figures from? 65m?  Do they have access to NUFC payroll systems?

Yet again Geremi was a free transfer and he's on like £60-65k a week.

I doubt he's on that mate, no-one has any evidence, yes our wage bill is too high or this league but, it'll be nothing like what they say.  Have you noticed, Martins, Owen,  Viduka and Cacapa have left yet they haven't changed this 65m bollocks.

Someone at SI reckons Beye is on £50k from what he heard from his ITK contact (Football Agent).

He was signed under the Ashley regime, I can't see Ashley paying someone 50k per week who cost 2.7m.  It's all bollocks man, our wage bill probably isn't anywhere near what the papers say. 

Where do they get these figures from? 65m?  Do they have access to NUFC payroll systems?

Really? Looks like their brainwashing campaign has worked then. As according to them we never signed any high earners after they had taken over at all.

Wonder how big the split will be between those who say its likely, those who say its unlikely, and those who sit on the fence with the classic '50/50'

Knowing our luck it will be all 'talks broke down without agreement' etc.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Divvin't give them ideas man!

Our Source (Dave) says: talks broke down without agreement'.

The talk can't be broke at this stage this thing has been cooked for over a month. Detailed due dilgence and all from the American consertium....

Yet again Geremi was a free transfer and he's on like £60-65k a week.

I doubt he's on that mate, no-one has any evidence, yes our wage bill is too high or this league but, it'll be nothing like what they say.  Have you noticed, Martins, Owen,  Viduka and Cacapa have left yet they haven't changed this 65m bollocks.

I've definitely noticed that, ask Dave :lol:  No I definitely wouldn't believe the wage bills mentioned in the papers.  They seem to change weekly yet they never vary based on players going or staying, they just seem to randomly fluctuate depending on what that particular "journalist" had for his breakfast that morning.

I would however believe that Geremi is on that kind of wage, the 60k-65k number has never varied since we signed him as far as I can remember.

Guest NICK C

Just been told by my neighbour and good friend that his brother is very close friends with Barry Moat.

He told me that the bid is serious and that it has been discussed for quite some time.  Ashley is aware of it, and would like to give it his blessing.

My neighbour also said that he thinks that he has some sort of backing from people in Qatar.

Now before people start calling me also sorts of names, I am just telling you what I have been told. My neighbour is a good lad with a few sporting connections (through his business) and is not lying.  Whether it comes to fruition of not, is of course another thing...

I thought Beye was only on 30-35k a year, i'm almost positive I read that before, either way, he was bound to go in the end so it's money in hand and money off the wage bill.

Cracking player though, shame to see him go, especially to bloody Hull!

I can't believe we're keeping Smith and making him bloody captain!  Him and Geremi should've been first two off the wage bill in my opinion, along with the sacking of Barton, but I guess now we have to keep what we can......

Anyone have the legends on tonight? Supposedly Malcom Macdonald said he is close friends with Moat who has said he has NOT and will NOT bid for the club. Didn't hear it myself, my mate just told me.

Surely he'd have issued a statement saying that then? 

Anyone have the legends on tonight? Supposedly Malcom Macdonald said he is close friends with Moat who has said he has NOT and will NOT bid for the club. Didn't hear it myself, my mate just told me.

Of course he would, he's had all day.

I thought Beye was only on 30-35k a year, i'm almost positive I read that before, either way, he was bound to go in the end so it's money in hand and money off the wage bill.

Cracking player though, shame to see him go, especially to bloody Hull!

I can't believe we're keeping Smith and making him bloody captain!  Him and Geremi should've been first two off the wage bill in my opinion, along with the sacking of Barton, but I guess now we have to keep what we can......

I wouldn't assume Smith is staying yet and as far as I know we want rid of Geremi, unfortunately its not as easy to sell a player like Geremi as it is Martins, Bassong or Beye.  I also think we need Barton now, we're low on midfielders and he's a player capable of being quality in the Premiership never mind the Championship.  He hasn't murdered anyone for at least a few months as well so we should give him a chance :lol:

He got it from Nufc-Blog :-[ still any confirmation that he definitely didn't say this would be good.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Aye, he'd have not missed the chance for some Beer Money, man. He's never out of the Chronicle sprouting his words of wisdom, him and Bob Moncur.

He got it from Nufc-Blog :-[ still any confirmation that he definitely didn't say this would be good.

Surely that's proof enough that its most likely bollocks?