RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Skirge is the 1st one to crack superb.....

Marely is a N-O legend already!!!!

:lol:

Took the laptop off him and sent him to his bed, he just cannot go around building peoiples hopes up, I don't event hink Thomo has a dog.

:D

I would rather pay fat man off asap, wouldn't fancy owing him 80 million.

Depends on the terms, it may be much more attractive than having to borrow it from elsewhere.

Again, I don't think this would automatically attract chancers who only have £20m - that's not something to worry about IMO. Anyone interested will probably still have to prove to SP they can theoretically afford the full thing.

If you have the dosh, just pay it off and get rid of him otherwise he will still be hanging round the club like a bad smell.

I don't care if Ashley is owed money as long as he's not in control of the club anymore.  Being able to pay £20m up front and owe £80m by a set date (say 4 years) is like getting a £80m interest free loan.  They can then use some of that 80m to finances what they want to do with the club instead of potentially having to go to the banks and lumber us with millions of pounds in interest payments.

What makes you think it will be interest free?

The club was days away from administration in the Premiership with a £70m debt according to Mort/Ashley/Llambias. How are we going to survive with a £120m debt in the Championship?

Depends on the terms, it may be much more attractive than having to borrow it from elsewhere.

Again, I don't think this would automatically attract chancers who only have £20m - that's not something to worry about IMO. Anyone interested will probably still have to prove to SP they can theoretically afford the full thing.

If you have the dosh, just pay it off and get rid of him otherwise he will still be hanging round the club like a bad smell.

I don't care if Ashley is owed money as long as he's not in control of the club anymore.  Being able to pay £20m up front and owe £80m by a set date (say 4 years) is like getting a £80m interest free loan.  They can then use some of that 80m to finances what they want to do with the club instead of potentially having to go to the banks and lumber us with millions of pounds in interest payments.

The club was days away from administration in the Premiership with a £70m debt according to Mort/Ashley/Llambias. How are we going to survive with a £120m debt in the Championship?

Because their track record for telling the truth has always been spot on  :facepalm:

Because their track record for telling the truth has always been spot on  :facepalm:

I was being facetious (some people actually believe it you know).

Seriously though, having a debt of that size is one thing in the Premier League, it's another thing altogether in the Championship. Interest repayments would be a massive millstone around the club's neck and negate any advantage we had due to our initially larger attendances over the other teams in the division. If we didn't get promoted within a few years, and attendances dwindle as they would, we really would be in serious trouble of going into administration.

The word from down on the field this morning, I got talking to this bitch that knows Thomo'ss dog she told me.........

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2674/dscf7638.jpg

hahaha your dog's a Talibani

The word from down on the field this morning, I got talking to this bitch that knows Thomo'ss dog she told me.........

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2674/dscf7638.jpg

hahaha your dog's a Taliban

Well when we got him he did come with an AK-47 like