RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Probably bollocks but there are rumours going round that Shearer is going to be announced tomorrow.  Not a massively reliable source but is sometimes right.

I am not taking any abuse if this does not happen though.

The thing is though surely the BBC would have hold of this if true as he'd have to tell them he wasn't going to be on MOTD tomorrow.

Edit, Just thought it would make sense somthing is going to happen as we've signed Simpson.

I'd be hugely surprised if a new manager would be announced the day of a match.

Wasn't Kinnear announced on the day we played Blackburn at home last season?

Probably bollocks but there are rumours going round that Shearer is going to be announced tomorrow.  Not a massively reliable source but is sometimes right.

The thing is though surely the BBC would have hold of this if true as he'd have to tell them he wasn't going to be on MOTD tomorrow.

Edit, Just thought it would make sense somthing is going to happen as we've signed Simpson.

I'd be hugely surprised if Ashley could be arsed to announce anything.  We'll probably just go to a match one day and Kinnear will walk out and take his seat on the bench.

Guest BooBoo

Day before.

Day before.

Why does it matter which day it is anyway?  Doesn't make any difference.  Jol was sacked 30 mins before kickoff of a match.

But to stop any kind of vitriol aimed at him,maybe Ashley,as he is supposed to be attending,will appease the fans by appointing him.

Just what I was thinking

But then you have to remember how this bloke operates

Keegan was iirc.

Taking into account there's been about 10 ITK stories (probably more) over the takeover the club, where do they actually gain this information from? :lol: The player's don't even know what's going on so why would anyone else working within the club do apart from the fat cunt and his little gayboys.

Edit, Just thought, it would make sense somthing is going to happen as we've signed Simpson.

Rumours from where?

Shearer will only be appointed by a new owner (or new owner to be) tbh.

Edit, Just thought, it would make sense somthing is going to happen as we've signed Simpson.

Rumours from where?

Just people making asumptions that as Ashley is there tomorrow something is bound to happen.

Inevitably it wont

Guest GAMMELL

SSN now, David O'Dreary "Not In Contention"!

Howay!

But Dave O' Leary needs to be working, Dave O' Leary doesn't want to be playing golf

Rumours from where?

Just people making asumptions that as Ashley is there tomorrow something is bound to happen.

Inevitably it wont

One thing that is nailed on, he will down a pint.

Guest MrSundlofer

No way Shearer will be appointed as new manager  ;D he just "missed" the whole pre-season! Kinnear, O'Leary or Curb..

Rumours from where?

Inevitably it wont

Hmmmmm possible poisoning opportunity

Rumours from where?

Inevitably it wont

Hmmmmm possible poisoning opportunity

Agreed.

Guest sicko2ndbest

- DOL no longer in contention

- Hughton continues until JFK doctors note runs out

- JFK is given managers job