RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest sicko2ndbest

I predict a 100 page surge should this happen today

500 pages here we come baby!

If it happens there will be a new thread, I've said this all along. :lol:

I dare you to start it now (locked obviously)

'Takeover completed: Moat new owner, Shearer new manager'

:)

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I predict a 100 page surge should this happen today

500 pages here we come baby!

If it happens there will be a new thread, I've said this all along. :lol:

You cannit close this thread down, man! They'll be marches on Downing Street if you do.  :frantic:

The way this bloke runs businesses is not a nice way at all and he'll certainly not have the fans at heart. He'll be after the merchindise and the sponsership cash and is definatly the type of guy who will sell as much of the club as possible and won't care about the team. Christ even Sunderland told him to piss off when he tried for them before Quinn took over (before relegation as well)

:harry:

I remember one of my business friends in the UK saying at the time as well that this Ashley-business will not end well. I'll have to ask him about Moat as well, come to think of it he should probably have some good connections over at Seymour Price as well. I'll have to ask him about that, see if has any information that he's willing to spill the old bugger.

I'd like to know where the money from the player sales has gone, if not to reduce the overdraft? And if the cash is yet due in, then why sell them on the bloody never-never?

because even the up front part and the wages we wont be paying them still reduces the overheads etc.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

I remember one of my business friends in the UK saying at the time as well that this Ashley-business will not end well. I'll have to ask him about Moat as well, come to think of it he should probably have some good connections over at Seymour Price as well. I'll have to ask him about that, see if has any information that he's willing to spill the old bugger.

Bit late innit? why didn't you ask him 2 months ago?