RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dunno if anyone just saw Graham Roberts on Soccer Extra just then but he was asked to shed some light on his bid for the club. Reckons there's a 75% chance of his lot taking over but admitted they don't have the full £100 million. Went into a bit of detail about how it would be run - supporters invest £10,000-£20,000 into the club and can appoint board members as well as a President. Said the scheme would make the club "very rich" and give Alan Shearer - their preferred choice as manager - a transfer budget of around £25-30 million for each year. He's also clean off his head apparently.

fyp.

To be fair...Redhugh has been quite spot on with his ITK knowledge...

However I'm so fed up of all this s**** I dont believe anything any more.

Understandable.

Will post what I know. Should be some info 4 to 5pm.

Hiya Young Fella,

It's . . . er . . . round about "that time" that you mentioned . . . I was just wonderin' if you had . . . er . . .  heard anything we might be interested in??

Just noticed  -  He didn't say WHICH DAY !!!

damn you tommo .. redheugh

I'm told that those two have never been seen in the same room together . .

The leaders of NUSC have made their intentions clear. The Trust as they call it is nothing but a vehicle to enable them to give up their day jobs, get rich, and lord it from a box in SJP. They certainly dont seem to be doing a great job of representing the fans opinions  :angry:

If I was leading a consortium to buy our club I wouldnt give these bunch of egotists the time of day. That's about the only think I agree with Lliararse on!

This fanbase 410 sounds a ponzi scheme like the one Madoff got away with for so long   :dave:

Are you honestly surprised? NU$C have been angling for a boardroom role and as such big salary and the feeling of self importance and smug satisfaction since day one rather than represent the fans view. Plus they're idiots

This is a giant scam cooked up by the CIA to steal pensioners money via NUSC. FACT.

It says a lot to me that NUSC would take anything Graham Roberts says seriously and recommend that people put their hard earned into anything he recommended, like they really believe it will end up at NUFC? man oh man.

Not wanting to drag up old debates but just watched a season review but its obvious Shepherd letting Munez go was the start of our downfall.

Good point. Real talent. What's he up to these days?

Guest burtyboy

If Mike ashley was a tv programe he would be Eldorado

If Mike ashley was a drink he would be ginger beer

If Mike ashley was a holiday destination he would be whitley bay caravan park

If Mike ashley was a car he would be a Lada

If Mike ashley was an ITK he would be thomo

If Mike ashley was a dog he would be a shitzu

If Mike ashley was a file he would be a peadofile

Don't know if it's been mentioned, and it's not online, but there's an article in tonight's Chronicle about the talks between Ashley and the US guys breaking down.

Redheughhhhhhhhh..............?????

Guest Redheugh

Don't know if it's been mentioned, and it's not online, but there's an article in tonight's Chronicle about the talks between Ashley and the US guys breaking down.

Yes?

Yes?

Any truth in this? :)